jetsrule128

Who Should Replace Kerley   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Replace Kerley

• Jalin Marshall
    • Jojo Natson
    • Demoreea Stringfellow
    • Sign A Free Agent

It seems they have been running Hansen for slot reps instead of Stewart. I  would say Natson or Marshall because they are slot/punt return guys.  McGuire was interesting back there, but I'd be happy to see one of the practice squad guys show something.  Scary that Natson's comp is Jalen Saunders, but give the fidget a shot! 

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

I thought that was Sweet Loretta Martin?  She thought she was a woman, but she was another man. 

That's what I get for not having the lyrics in front of me. I only know them by heart while it's playing.

But those guys were into all sorts of things. Bet they'd have dressed up Jojo that way as well and ****ed his brains out.

9 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

But those guys were into all sorts of things. Bet they'd have dressed up Jojo that way as well and ****ed his brains out.

Ah, the good ol' days

FWIW, I have since looked at the lyrics and now I am not sure if it is Sweet Loretta Martin or his Mom that is wearing the high-heel shoes and the low-neck sweater.

Coach up somebody like a professional f-kin coaching staff.

Oh wait ... we have a half-baked one-dimensional defensive HC that can't even coach up DBs ... his old line of work.

Last year Pats lost Brady for 4 games. Belichick coached up Garoppolo.

Pats lost Garoppolo. Belichick coached up Brissett.

Pats lost Gronk and Amendola. Belichick coached up Hogan and won the Super Bowl.

Jets lost Eric Decker. Bowles folded the tent.

49 minutes ago, jetrider said:

Coach up somebody like a professional f-kin coaching staff.

Oh wait ... we have a half-baked one-dimensional defensive HC that can't even coach up DBs ... his old line of work.

Last year Pats lost Brady for 4 games. Belichick coached up Garoppolo.

Pats lost Garoppolo. Belichick coached up Brissett.

Pats lost Gronk and Amendola. Belichick coached up Hogan and won the Super Bowl.

Jets lost Eric Decker. Bowles folded the tent.

Jets lose  Kerley.....go on 7 game losing streak. ?

Archived