Miko Grimes talks Derrick Carr's injury & the Raiders

TuscanyTile2

Same thing happened to Derrick Lasick for different reasons, he was the RB for the Cowboys that started during E Smith hold out, the players didn't like him that much, BUtT mostly they wanted Emmitt to get paid, AND they wanted Emmitt back so they stopped blocking on running plays, and let Derrick get his ass kicked, and make it look like the Cowboys needed Emmitt when really all they needed was for the O-line to do their jobs, the guys have admitted this to be true in the Cowboys book, but I knew about this before the book came out, Derrick went to my High School, and the whole town knew what had went on.

2 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

really??? you think there is a shred of evidence to this???

This is the wife of a current Raiders’ player and it’s not the first time this story has been in the news.  I have no idea if it’s true but you don’t think this qualifies as there being at least some level of some smoke here?

1 minute ago, jetsons said:

Unknown at this time but I wouldn't be shocked if it was.

look up the definition of chickenhead in the dictionary, there will be a picture of Miko there.  the sh*t that falls out this chicks mouth is utter nonsense.

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

This is the wife of a current Raiders’ player and it’s not the first time this story has been in the news.  I have no idea if it’s true but you don’t think this qualifies as there being at least some level of some smoke here?

no, i think its a fantasy of hers and a sick one at that.

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Same thing happened to Derrick Lasick for different reasons, he was the RB for the Cowboys that started during E Smith hold out, the players didn't like him that much, BUtT mostly they wanted Emmitt to get paid, AND they wanted Emmitt back so they stopped blocking on running plays, and let Derrick get his ass kicked, and make it look like the Cowboys needed Emmitt when really all they needed was for the O-line to do their jobs, the guys have admitted this to be true in the Cowboys book, but I knew about this before the book came out, Derrick went to my High School, and the whole town knew what had went on.

Was this the year the cowboys started 0-2 while Emmitt was out and then they signed him and ultimately won the super bowl?

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

also, he wont be a raider for long if he stays with this lunatic.

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Does it look at all like the Raider O-Line gave up on him here?

no, looks like it was a designed roll out to the right and carr pulled up short.  if an oline wanted to get their qb crushed they could have stayed in their stance for a split second longer and claimed the wrong snap count.  

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The RT (73) Didn't really play hard after initial contact so you could maybe wonder about that, but it did not look like a coordinated thing at all.  

However, I struggle to wonder why any team would want Brent Grimes on their roster with that ticking time-bomb undermining the locker room every chance she gets.  I also wonder why the other players don't flush his head down the toilet.

7 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Unfortunately this isn't the first time I've heard this story............I cant stand this chic's mouth and what she represents but I don't doubt for a minute that this is true..or some variance of this story anyway. 

This is  the second time I heard this also. The first was from a unknown sports news outlet. I then watched the play and it didn't seem like that was the case. she was right about Tannehill, however, I think she is just trying to stir up sh*t, what a miserable bitch.

1 hour ago, MaxAF said:

Her 15 minutes of fame. Probably BS.

Pretty interesting as the Raiders Oline was being called out for their underwhelming play. That's the most expensive Oline in football I believe. 

That aught to help team chemistry, lol. I know that woman's crazy but I find it too much coincidence that Oline play fell off so badly in the time frame she's talking about. This is terrible for Brent Grimes because it tells you he discusses the inner workings of the locker room with his wife, a known blabber mouth as Jackie Gleason would call her.

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It was after the week 3 game at Washington where they talked about the OL throwing him to the wolves.

David Carr (Derek's brother) in post-game analysis:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2017/09/26/derek-carrs-brother-bet-on-the-raiders-and-wound-up-wearing-a-kirk-cousins-jersey/?utm_term=.70bd08c24311

image.png

I don't know about this situation but this has happened 100% for sure with our own new York jets on at least two occasions. (in my opinion)

Greg McElroy vs Sandiego in 2012.  11 sacks, this was after Mcelroy spouted off about the poor team culture and work ethic (which he was 100% correct about)  the Jets oline essentially layed down for the whole game in a disgusting display.

The other one was in pre season when Pete Kendall was in the contrat dispute with the team and playing center he kept rolling the ball back to the feet of the Qb getting him killed a few times.

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I don't know about this situation but this has happened 100% for sure with out own new York jets on at least two occasions. (in my opinion)

Greg McElroy vs Sandiego in 2012.  11 sacks, this was after Mcelroy spouted off about the poor team culture and work ethic (which he was 100% correct about)  the Jets oline essentially layed down for the whole game in a disgusting display.

The other one was in pre season when Pete Kendall was in the contrat dispute with the team and playing center he kept rolling the ball back to the feet of the Qb getting him killed a few times.

Yes, I remember the McElroy situation. No way that was coincidence, lol, 11 freaking sacks.

Archived