Miko Grimes talks Derrick Carr's injury & the Raiders

TuscanyTile2

13 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

really??? you think there is a shred of evidence to this???

There is none this was a wacky conspiracy theory made up by people on the internet who were upset Colin Kaepernick didn’t get a lifetime suspension 

14 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

This is the wife of a current Raiders’ player and it’s not the first time this story has been in the news.  I have no idea if it’s true but you don’t think this qualifies as there being at least some level of some smoke here?

It's possible.

Her hubby is on Tampa though (isn't he?  I'm old and get confused)

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I don't know about this situation but this has happened 100% for sure with our own new York jets on at least two occasions. (in my opinion)

Greg McElroy vs Sandiego in 2012.  11 sacks, this was after Mcelroy spouted off about the poor team culture and work ethic (which he was 100% correct about)  the Jets oline essentially layed down for the whole game in a disgusting display.

The other one was in pre season when Pete Kendall was in the contrat dispute with the team and playing center he kept rolling the ball back to the feet of the Qb getting him killed a few times.

Certain players get their team to go to the max for them.   Certain players do not.

Thing is, you let your QB get hurt, now YOUR whole season is in jeopardy.

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

You're correct.  I edited the original post.  He is on Tampa.  My bad.

She can know people, even if not on that team.

It's tough.   It is totally possible.   Also, she is insane, so it's hard to take her seriously.

Archived