The Two Bills (30 for 30 this winter)

Adoni Beast

1 hour ago, victorjets said:

Will they hide the fact that Belicheat stole a cool mil from a dying man?

Truth is not important.... It's simply a circle-j*rk fest for Parcells & the biggest d**shbag cheater of all time

14 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

Once again you fail to address the elephant in the room. BB was on his staff for all you mentioned. It doesn't matter when he drafted Brady it matters that he did. You can't seem to face up to the facts(Psycho Killer Qu'est-ce que c'est) my stubborn friend. Parcells has never won a thing without BB. F-A-C-T. BB has a better record in season and in the playoffs. F-A-C-T. Owns 7 rings to Parcells 2. F-A-C-T. Has done all those things with multiple roster turnover and multiple coaching staff changes. F-A-C-T. Jesus H Christ.

BB wasn't on staff when he rebuilt the Pats or the Cowboys, BB joined the staff in NE after they were built.

Parcells w/o BB:

NE 1993-1995, Dallas 2003-2006 7 seasons total

3 playoff appearances

Belichikc w/o Brady:

Cle 1991-1995, NE 2000, 2008 7 seasons total

ONE playoff appearance

records w/o Tom Brady:

Bill Parcells: 172-130-1, 10 playoff apps, 2 SB titles, 3 conf titles, 5 div titles

Bill Belichick: 51-62, 1 playoff app, 1 WC win, 0 div titles, 0 SBs, 0 title game apps

records w/ common QBs:

w/ Drew Bledsoe:

BP: 32-27, 2 PO apps, 1 div title, 1 conf title, 1 SB app, 2 PO wins

BB: 5-13

Vinny Testaverde:

BP: 12-2, div title, div rd win, title game app

BB: 16-15, WC app, WC win, div rd app

Parcells took over 4 of the worst franchises at the time in the sport and turned them all around and despite this has the same # of losing seasons as Belichick.  Bill Belichick was a total failure as a HC w/o Tom Brady.

7 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

BB wasn't on staff when he rebuilt the Pats or the Cowboys, BB joined the staff in NE after they were built.

Parcells w/o BB:

3 playoff appearances

Belichikc w/o Brady:

ONE playoff appearance

records w/o Tom Brady:

Bill Parcells: 172-130-1, 10 playoff apps, 2 SB titles, 3 conf titles, 5 div titles

Bill Belichick: 51-62, 1 playoff app, 1 WC win, 0 div titles, 0 SBs, 0 title game apps

records w/ common QBs:

w/ Drew Bledsoe:

Vinny Testaverde:

Parcells took over 4 of the worst franchises at the time in the sport and turned them all around and despite this has the same # of losing seasons as Belichick.  Bill Belichick was a total failure as a HC w/o Tom Brady.

From 1993 to 1995 the Patriots were 5-11, 10-6, 6-10 under Parcells. The 10-6 mark was because of a soft schedule due to the previous years record. That team was soundly beaten in the Super Bowl by Green Bay. You call that turning around a franchise?

In the four seasons he was with the Cowboys they made the playoffs twice and never got past the Wild Card game. Once again the soft schedule comes into play because he never made the playoffs 2 years in a row with that team. In 2006 they went 9-7 and Wade Phillips went 13-3 playing a playoff teams tougher schedule the next season. So by your logic Phillips is the better coach than Parcells because he took the same players Parcells had, played a tougher schedule, and had a better record.

BB still has the better record, took the Patriots who were still a mediocre team at best an made them elite. He drafted what many people call the GOAT at the position and you give him no credit for it because it was in the 6th round. BB has never had a losing record as coach of the Patriots AND has won in double digits every year but one. In 2001 his second season with the team he took a 5-11 team and he won the friggin Super Bowl with a rookie QB. That was all Brady and had nothing to do with BB? HE DRAFTED THE GUY.

Parcells was a good coach but compared to BB he doesn't stack-up. 7 Super Bowl rings, 5 of them as a HC. He has turned over his roster numerous times and still has never had a losing season with the Patriots. He has brought in star players and no names and still won. That has nothing to do with his system? You keep harping on BB's record without Brady but we will never know what would have become of Brady without BB. That defeats that argument right there.

Dude your exposed. You will never admit that without BB Parcells is just a good coach and not a great one. The funny thing is I have no love for either guy but I respect what they have done. BB has simply turned into a better coach than Parcells was. Deal with it.

5 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

From 1993 to 1995 the Patriots were 5-11, 10-6, 6-10 under Parcells. The 10-6 mark was because of a soft schedule due to the previous years record. That team was soundly beaten in the Super Bowl by Green Bay. You call that turning around a franchise?

In the four seasons he was with the Cowboys they made the playoffs twice and never got past the Wild Card game. Once again the soft schedule comes into play because he never made the playoffs 2 years in a row with that team. In 2006 they went 9-7 and Wade Phillips went 13-3 playing a playoff teams tougher schedule the next season. So by your logic Phillips is the better coach than Parcells because he took the same players Parcells had, played a tougher schedule, and had a better record.

BB still has the better record, took the Patriots who were still a mediocre team at best an made them elite. He drafted what many people call the GOAT at the position and you give him no credit for it because it was in the 6th round. BB has never had a losing record as coach of the Patriots AND has won in double digits every year but one. In 2001 his second season with the team he took a 5-11 team and he won the friggin Super Bowl with a rookie QB. That was all Brady and had nothing to do with BB? HE DRAFTED THE GUY.

Parcells was a good coach but compared to BB he doesn't stack-up. 7 Super Bowl rings, 5 of them as a HC. He has turned over his roster numerous times and still has never had a losing season with the Patriots. He has brought in star players and no names and still won. That has nothing to do with his system? You keep harping on BB's record without Brady but we will never know what would have become of Brady without BB. That defeats that argument right there.

Dude your exposed. You will never admit that without BB Parcells is just a good coach and not a great one. The funny thing is I have no love for either guy but I respect what they have done. BB has simply turned into a better coach than Parcells was. Deal with it.

Let's start w/ the soft sched in 1994:

(*=playoff team)

vs. 10-6 Mia* 2x

vs. 9-7 Det*

vs. 9-7 GB*

vs. 9-7 LA Raiders

vs. 11-5 Cle*

vs. 10-6 Min*

vs. 11-5 SD*

vs 8-8 Ind 2x

vs. 9-7 Chi*

11 of their 16 games were against teams .500 or better

8 of their 16 games were against playoff bound teams

can we put the soft sched excuse to bed please?

Yes they were turned around.  This was the worst franchise in football, they won 9 total games the 3 previous seasons and had ownership issues as well as the sexual harassment scandal in the LR w/ Lisa Olsen.  They played well late in 1993, then were really good in 1994, they took a step back like many younger teams learning to win do in 1995 and were back in 1996.

"they were soundly beaten" by Gb in the SB?  the final score was 14 but they pulled w/in 6 before their backs were broken on the ensuing KO for a TD.  They competed and that was back in the days when the NFC totally dominated the AFC. During the long NFC SB win streak the average margin of victory from 1984-1995 was 21 PPG and games were usually over by halftime.  this was a one score game late in the 3rd and still competitive throughout w/ DREW BLEDSOE at QB- yes the same guy that BB would go 5-13 with before Brady saved him and that franchise.

In Dallas once realignment happened in 2002 only 2 games get determined by where you finish so the soft sched b/c they had a bad year definitely doesn't work as the only difference btw the 1st place and last place teams are 2 games. Parcells developed that talent and had them ready to win, 2 PO seasons in 4 seasons after what they had been through was huge. 

BB never made a SB w/o LT on D or Brady on O.  BB was a complete failure as a HC w/o Tom Brady and a mediocre Dc w/o LT.

exposed?  You are funny, I am destroying your weak arguments, all you are doing is making pathetic excuses such as the schedule which you don't have a clue about.

5 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Let's start w/ the soft sched in 1994:

(*=playoff team)

vs. 10-6 Mia* 2x

vs. 9-7 Det*

vs. 9-7 GB*

vs. 9-7 LA Raiders

vs. 11-5 Cle*

vs. 10-6 Min*

vs. 11-5 SD*

vs 8-8 Ind 2x

vs. 9-7 Chi*

11 of their 16 games were against teams .500 or better

8 of their 16 games were against playoff bound teams

can we put the soft sched excuse to bed please?

Yes they were turned around.  This was the worst franchise in football, they won 9 total games the 3 previous seasons and had ownership issues as well as the sexual harassment scandal in the LR w/ Lisa Olsen.  They played well late in 1993, then were really good in 1994, they took a step back like many younger teams learning to win do in 1995 and were back in 1996.

"they were soundly beaten" by Gb in the SB?  the final score was 14 but they pulled w/in 6 before their backs were broken on the ensuing KO for a TD.  They competed and that was back in the days when the NFC totally dominated the AFC. During the long NFC SB win streak the average margin of victory from 1984-1995 was 21 PPG and games were usually over by halftime.  this was a one score game late in the 3rd and still competitive throughout w/ DREW BLEDSOE at QB- yes the same guy that BB would go 5-13 with before Brady saved him and that franchise.

In Dallas once realignment happened in 2002 only 2 games get determined by where you finish so the soft sched b/c they had a bad year definitely doesn't work as the only difference btw the 1st place and last place teams are 2 games. Parcells developed that talent and had them ready to win, 2 PO seasons in 4 seasons after what they had been through was huge. 

BB never made a SB w/o LT on D or Brady on O.  BB was a complete failure as a HC w/o Tom Brady and a mediocre Dc w/o LT.

exposed?  You are funny, I am destroying your weak arguments, all you are doing is making pathetic excuses such as the schedule which you don't have a clue about.

LOL He still drafted Brady. It doesn't matter what round he drafted him in.Does Brady draw up the game plan? Does Brady draft the players? You only refuted 1 season on the schedule thing but have never refuted anything else. Your answer is BB never won without Brady.  Parcells never won a Super Bowl without BB on his staff. You can't refute that nor can you change it. Dude your biggest argument is that BB never won without Brady yet you continue to ignore Parcells has never won a Super Bowl without BB. NEVER WON A SUPER BOWL WITHOUT BB. NEVER. This is a fact you will continue to ignore because you have no way to challenge it.

image.png

If BB felt Parcells was overrated and only won because of him, why show up front and center at his HOF ceremony to support him? Why would he praise him in news conferences and interviews? He has never bashed him, ever. They're actually still friends, and clearly BB is a HOF coach who learned a lot and sees Parcells as his mentor who helped groom him.

Anyone bashing Parcells' track record is just pure crazy. The man is a legend,

- won 2 super bowls with 2 different qbs

- went to 3 super bowls with 3 different qbs

- 1 quarter away from going to 4 with 4 different ones. 

-  each team he took over were last place teams.

- His time with Dallas, 4 years, 3 winning seasons and if Romo doesn't fumble that snap who knows how far they go? But he still turned tha team around conpletely.

Some people here hate him cause when he coached here he tried to win now (which was his mandate by Leon Hess and almost did. Back luck in '99). Yet he still gave us a nice foundation after he left.

Its not his fault BB weaseled his way out to NE. He was trying to set us up for a HC who was finally groomed and ready after his Cleveland debacle. Drafted us Ellis/Abraham/Pennington who without injury was a franchise qb, all in one draft. No it didnt all work out perfectly but to hate on him and question his resume? Lunacy. 

The whole situation with BB leaving was always peculiar obviously. Think about it, BB signs extension after 98 to be the HC OF NYJ after Parcells leaves, knowing Parcells was still the GM. So he was okay with that, even had meetings as the HC after 99 season with Parcells and coaching staff to get ready for 2000.

So what changed really? I don't think its as simple as, "he wanted out of Parcells shadow." As noted earlier, he seemed fine with that arrangement before. I mean who coach wouldn't want full control? Im sure it was a factor, but not the only one. Whch brings me to my next point...

BB didn't care when Saban his old assistant went to Miami, or whenever he had to coach against a former assistant, he always praised them. He told Mangini he couldn't go to Jets and then exiled him (before spygate he had already disowned Mangini).

So whats the common denominator. Woody Johnson. Who knows what happened, or what that douchebag said or tried to pull with BB when he bought the team. Maybe all it took was one conversation....maybe BB asked him "whats your vision for this team? Am I in your long terms plans?" And our sh*t for brains owner said "well idk, we'll see because things didn't go so well in Cleveland." 

Who knows. But the point is, I believe our moron owner who just bought the team was hoping or convince he could sway Parcells to stay on as coach at the time and it was all the motivation to take Kraft's deal and hate the Jets forever. We know BB hates the Jets more than any team. It has to be because of Woody Johnson. 

My theory anyway. 

A lot of omissions, fantasy and revisionist history in this thread.

Of course BB hates the Jets.

When he quit as NYJ HC it was to pay them back for when they first named him HC 3 years earlier and then told him sorry we got BP instead.

In 1997 the Jets had "settled" for BB as HC when they couldnt poach BP fro the NEP. HOWEVER only a week later they demoted him to DC when they found out they were actually going to be able to sign BP as HC.

Fast forward 3 years and its payback time with his infamous "I resign as HC of the NYJ" speech.

10 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

LOL He still drafted Brady. It doesn't matter what round he drafted him in.Does Brady draw up the game plan? Does Brady draft the players? You only refuted 1 season on the schedule thing but have never refuted anything else. Your answer is BB never won without Brady.  Parcells never won a Super Bowl without BB on his staff. You can't refute that nor can you change it. Dude your biggest argument is that BB never won without Brady yet you continue to ignore Parcells has never won a Super Bowl without BB. NEVER WON A SUPER BOWL WITHOUT BB. NEVER. This is a fact you will continue to ignore because you have no way to challenge it.

image.png

we are at the meme portion of the debate, a clear sign someone knows they are being roasted.

he drafted Brady in round 6. did he put the gameplans together through his first 18 games as NE HC?  what happened? what changed btw game 18 and game 19?

I specifically only refuted one of the easy sched comments you made, the other I refuted based on the reality that only 2 games are determined by where you finish, you stated they had an easy sched b/c they had a down year.  that is meaningless and was refuted. 

BP didn't coach long w/o BB, you act like he coached 15-20 yrs w/o him.  he had a few years rebuilding NE and Dallas.

1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

A lot of omissions, fantasy and revisionist history in this thread.

Of course BB hates the Jets.

When he quit as NYJ HC it was to pay them back for when they first named him HC 3 years earlier and then told him sorry we got BP instead.

In 1997 the Jets had "settled" for BB as HC when they couldnt poach BP fro the NEP. HOWEVER only a week later they demoted him to DC when they found out they were actually going to be able to sign BP as HC.

Fast forward 3 years and its payback time with his infamous "I resign as HC of the NYJ" speech.

you know he was in on the being hired as "HC" while we worked out a deal to get BP, right? the plan all along was as soon as they could get BP(and the hope was for the first year) that he'd be associate HC/DC and succeed BP when BP retired. 

He didn't leave us for that, he left b/c BP kept him in the dark and he didn't know if BP was retiring in 1999. He hates the Jets b/c of Steve Gutman's PC following BB's resignation where he called BB a troubled man.

2 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

The whole situation with BB leaving was always peculiar obviously. Think about it, BB signs extension after 98 to be the HC OF NYJ after Parcells leaves, knowing Parcells was still the GM. So he was okay with that, even had meetings as the HC after 99 season with Parcells and coaching staff to get ready for 2000.

So what changed really? I don't think its as simple as, "he wanted out of Parcells shadow." As noted earlier, he seemed fine with that arrangement before. I mean who coach wouldn't want full control? Im sure it was a factor, but not the only one. Whch brings me to my next point...

BB didn't care when Saban his old assistant went to Miami, or whenever he had to coach against a former assistant, he always praised them. He told Mangini he couldn't go to Jets and then exiled him (before spygate he had already disowned Mangini).

So whats the common denominator. Woody Johnson. Who knows what happened, or what that douchebag said or tried to pull with BB when he bought the team. Maybe all it took was one conversation....maybe BB asked him "whats your vision for this team? Am I in your long terms plans?" And our sh*t for brains owner said "well idk, we'll see because things didn't go so well in Cleveland." 

Who knows. But the point is, I believe our moron owner who just bought the team was hoping or convince he could sway Parcells to stay on as coach at the time and it was all the motivation to take Kraft's deal and hate the Jets forever. We know BB hates the Jets more than any team. It has to be because of Woody Johnson. 

My theory anyway. 

he didn't sign an extension following 1998.  His original contract w/ us said he would be elevated to HC when BP stepped down.  What happened after 1998 was Hess wanted to make sure the staff stayed together so he gave him a  mil $ bonus to not seek HC jobs even though no one wanted him.

the problem was BP kept him in the dark until he announced he wasn't coming back, he though BP may be back and wanted to be a HC so he started talking to Kraft to set that up and had his deal done before BP "retired".

Woody wasn't around when BB was here, Woody has nothing to do w/ why he hates us.  Steve Gutman is why he hates us.

14 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

you know he was in on the being hired as "HC" while we worked out a deal to get BP, right? the plan all along was as soon as they could get BP(and the hope was for the first year) that he'd be associate HC/DC and succeed BP when BP retired. 

He didn't leave us for that, he left b/c BP kept him in the dark and he didn't know if BP was retiring in 1999. He hates the Jets b/c of Steve Gutman's PC following BB's resignation where he called BB a troubled man.

Like I said...a lot of omissions, fantasy and revisionist history in this thread.

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

he didn't sign an extension following 1998.  His original contract w/ us said he would be elevated to HC when BP stepped down.  What happened after 1998 was Hess wanted to make sure the staff stayed together so he gave him a  mil $ bonus to not seek HC jobs even though no one wanted him.

the problem was BP kept him in the dark until he announced he wasn't coming back, he though BP may be back and wanted to be a HC so he started talking to Kraft to set that up and had his deal done before BP "retired".

Woody wasn't around when BB was here, Woody has nothing to do w/ why he hates us.  Steve Gutman is why he hates us.

Extension was the wrong word to use, but that bonus was basically as you said his assurance he'd stay here.

Even tho Woody wasnt officially announced until mid january and BB quit a few days after new years, the deal had already been approved that it would be Woody Johnson in advance to that. 

My conspiracy theory is that Woody slightes BB or made him feel unwanted or marginal. So yeah, I'm blaming Gutman and Woody.

6 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

Like I said...a lot of omissions, fantasy and revisionist history in this thread.

the fantasy is coming from your post, you just don't know what you are talking about here.

5 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

Extension was the wrong word to use, but that bonus was basically as you said his assurance he'd stay here.

Even tho Woody wasnt officially announced until mid january and BB quit a few days after new years, the deal had already been approved that it would be Woody Johnson in advance to that. 

My conspiracy theory is that Woody slightes BB or made him feel unwanted or marginal. So yeah, I'm blaming Gutman and Woody.

I know many fans don't like Woody but he literally had nothing to do w/ it.  It was all BP and his hatred comes from Gutman.

On 11/8/2017 at 12:33 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

I believe it was Scott Wood

Did anyone happen to catch the great music playing in this clip.... Oh crap we're supposed to be talking about BP vs BB....   BP over BB any day of the week hands down.... for no other reason then "I resign as HC of the NYJ"  Slimeball.

25 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

the fantasy is coming from your post, you just don't know what you are talking about here.

I can substantiate every word of what I posted regarding the two Bills as fact from valid sources.

I do not offer opinions as fact and when I do offer an opinion I make sure I state it as such.

You on the other hand, in this thread and so many others, weave a mix of quasi-truths, your opinions and other subjective claims so emphatically on us as if you were in attendance of these meetings or better yet like they were whispered in your ear by the ghost of George Halas.

In your world of separate reality everything you think and want to be true is  true and there is no room for anyone else to be even partially correct if it doesn't square up exactly  to your perception of events.

1 minute ago, Kleckineau said:

I can substantiate every word of what I posted regarding the two Bills as fact from valid sources.

I do not offer opinions as fact and when I do offer an opinion I make sure I state it as such.

You on the other hand, in this thread and so many others, weave a mix of quasi-truths, your opinions and other subjective claims so emphatically on us as if you were in attendance of these meetings or better yet like they were whispered in your ear by the ghost of George Halas.

In your world of separate reality everything you think and want to be true is  true and there is no room for anyone else to be even partially correct if it doesn't square up exactly  to your perception of events.

please post them. this should be hilarious. 

46 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Cool. Cool. A thread where posters are tearing up the legacies of Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick on the same page as a thread expressing disbelief that Todd Bowles isn’t getting more consideration for Coach of the Year. Cool. Cool. 

Just wait till Kacy gets canned and Todd lures BB back to NY as his DC just you wait.

4 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

Did anyone happen to catch the great music playing in this clip.... Oh crap we're supposed to be talking about BP vs BB....   BP over BB any day of the week hands down.... for no other reason then "I resign as HC of the NYJ"  Slimeball.

"Heart of the Sunrise" by Yes

18 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Cool. Cool. A thread where posters are tearing up the legacies of Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick on the same page as a thread expressing disbelief that Todd Bowles isn’t getting more consideration for Coach of the Year. Cool. Cool. 

Bowles is a joke and it’s a joke I have to watch him fal asleep on the sidelines another year because we went 7-9

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Bowles is a joke and it’s a joke I have to watch him fal asleep on the sidelines another year because we went 7-9

That’s ridiculous where would jets fans get it in their heads that Bowles was really good certainly not from that jets hating liar Manish that no *****real***** Jets fans would ever rea ohhhhhhhhhhhhh waaaaaiiittttt

3C2BACE5-827B-4FB4-9FB7-C88C706F36E9.jpeg

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That’s ridiculous where would jets fans get it in their heads that Bowles was really good certainly not from that jets hating liar Manish that no *****real***** Jets fans would ever rea ohhhhhhhhhhhhh waaaaaiiittttt

3C2BACE5-827B-4FB4-9FB7-C88C706F36E9.jpeg

Manish and Costello are the biggest Bowles d-cksuckers.  Why anyone reads anything those two idiots write ever is beyond my comprehension 

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Manish and Costello are the biggest Bowles d-cksuckers.  Why anyone reads anything those two idiots write ever is beyond my comprehension 

They’re 27 years old and their continued employment depends on getting a certain number of credulous Jet fans to click on a link that leads to a banner ad for Bed Bath and Beyond with a small area of that ad set aside for some ironically pandering-yet-contradictory commentary on the Jets football team, written at a folding card table in one of their Newark apartments on cheap laptops stained yellow with Popeyes chicken grease.

Just now, T0mShane said:

They’re 27 years old and their continued employment depends on getting a certain number of credulous Jet fans to click on a link that leads to a banner ad for Bed Bath and Beyond with a small area of that ad set aside for some ironically pandering-yet-contradictory commentary on the Jets football team, written at a folding card table in one of their Newark apartments on cheap laptops stained yellow with Popeyes chicken grease.

They kiss Bowles and Macagnan’s taints hoping it will help them get the inside scoop. Both have zero credibility and they don’t care Mehta is an Eagles fan and Costello is a giants fan

On 11/9/2017 at 8:23 AM, nyjunc said:

Parcells w/o BB:

3 playoff appearances

Belichikc w/o Brady:

ONE playoff appearance

records w/o Tom Brady:

records w/ common QBs:

w/ Drew Bledsoe:

Vinny Testaverde:

More junc science

On 11/10/2017 at 5:11 AM, Adoni Beast said:

If BB felt Parcells was overrated and only won because of him, why show up front and center at his HOF ceremony to support him? Why would he praise him in news conferences and interviews? He has never bashed him, ever. They're actually still friends, and clearly BB is a HOF coach who learned a lot and sees Parcells as his mentor who helped groom him.

Anyone bashing Parcells' track record is just pure crazy. The man is a legend,

- won 2 super bowls with 2 different qbs

- went to 3 super bowls with 3 different qbs

- 1 quarter away from going to 4 with 4 different ones. 

-  each team he took over were last place teams.

- His time with Dallas, 4 years, 3 winning seasons and if Romo doesn't fumble that snap who knows how far they go? But he still turned tha team around conpletely.

Some people here hate him cause when he coached here he tried to win now (which was his mandate by Leon Hess and almost did. Back luck in '99). Yet he still gave us a nice foundation after he left.

Its not his fault BB weaseled his way out to NE. He was trying to set us up for a HC who was finally groomed and ready after his Cleveland debacle. Drafted us Ellis/Abraham/Pennington who without injury was a franchise qb, all in one draft. No it didnt all work out perfectly but to hate on him and question his resume? Lunacy. 

I never said what BB thinks of Parcells. I never said they hate each other. All I am saying is that comparing the two in terms of record, championships, and overall pedigree BB wins hands down.

On 11/10/2017 at 7:10 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

"Heart of the Sunrise" by Yes

I made that comment because they were my Favorite Band of all time. Seen them 11 times in different parts of the country. My fav concert was Philly in the ROUND.... I was supposed to have row Z or something like that and then they decided to change the stage to being in the center and my seats ended up turning into row 11.... Awesome.

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:42 PM, JetFaninMI said:

I never said what BB thinks of Parcells. I never said they hate each other. All I am saying is that comparing the two in terms of record, championships, and overall pedigree BB wins hands down.

on the surface w/o context it's not close, BB easily wins but when you peel the layers away and realize what each actually did w/ the situations they had Parcells is the better HC and it's really not that close.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:59 PM, Kleckineau said:

Still waiting for you to substantiate your ludicrous claim that BB was blindsided by the Jets hiring bill Parcells.   I can't wait to see it!

Archived