NFL 2017 Midseason Awards: MMQB

RESNewYork

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

They have two firsts, two seconds, and two thirds in the upcoming draft. They are significantly better positioned to get a top QB (or anyone else) than we are.

Yes but the problem becomes do they want to? They have a QB that they are potentially making the playoffs with. So what do they do?  That’s why it’s a tougher spot. The Jets know they need a QB. The Bills aren’t sure. And knowing what you need is better than not knowing

6 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Making playoffs = bad. 

Wow. I don’t know how more obtuse you can get. 

When in my statement did I ever say that making the playoffs is bad? I never said that. What I said, if you read what I said, is that if the Bills do make the playoffs, they will have a tough decision to make. That’s what I said. I never said it was bad. Those are two different words

37 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Trying to understand yours.  The Bills are not very good, but they are better than the Jets and appear to be in better shape moving forward.  Even by using the stupid "awards" in this thread, their coach and rookie are rated higher.  You can bash them, but I don't see why that would make any Jet fan feel better.

28 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I think the Bills might actually be in a tougher spot. They were setting up to try and get one off those top QBs. Instead they are contending for the playoffs. So what do they do? They are in the same position the Jets were in two years ago. 

22 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Yes but the problem becomes do they want to? They have a QB that they are potentially making the playoffs with. So what do they do?  That’s why it’s a tougher spot. The Jets know they need a QB. The Bills aren’t sure. And knowing what you need is better than not knowing

5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Wow. I don’t know how more obtuse you can get. 

When in my statement did I ever say that making the playoffs is bad? I never said that. What I said, if you read what I said, is that if the Bills do make the playoffs, they will have a tough decision to make. That’s what I said. I never said it was bad. Those are two different words

Obtuse, chartreuse, whatever. 

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Obtuse, chartreuse, whatever. 

Tougher. Not worse. Although I do admit knowing what you need is better than not knowing, but that is an ingredient into toughness, not good or worse

the tougher things in life are sometimes the better things, don’t you agree?  

Anyway your original point was that I shouldn’t gloat about the Jets beating the Bills. So I would assume that if the Browns for some miraculous reason beat the Patriots, they shouldn’t gloat either

Archived