Todd Bowles Coach of the Year consideration

joewilly12

39 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Even worse than not getting a franchise QB will be the muti year extension given to Bowles.

Manless forgets about three blown 14 point fourth quarter leads in games the Jets SHOULD have won. If they were 6-3 instead of 4-5 I would be in front of the bandwagon. The Jets will win 7-8 games this season, but Bowles is NOT coach of the Year material at all.

4 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

That would be epic if Bowles was named coach of the year this season. Not happening but just the reactions here would be quite a spectacle. 

I don't have a strong opinion about Bowles either way.  I will say the team plays hard for him every week though.  That alone is half the battle!  But the blown leads are certainly an issue.

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I don't have a strong opinion about Bowles either way.  I will say the team plays hard for him every week though.  That alone is half the battle!  But the blown leads are certainly an issue.

Well I think of the blown leads, only the Miami one really hurts/the one they should have closed.

14 point lead va New England? A mere pittance.

as for Atlanta, the weather basically screwed both teams

10 hours ago, Ex-Rex said:

Manless forgets about three blown 14 point fourth quarter leads in games the Jets SHOULD have won. If they were 6-3 instead of 4-5 I would be in front of the bandwagon. The Jets will win 7-8 games this season, but Bowles is NOT coach of the Year material at all.

if they make the playoffs, then yes, bowles deserves coty.  other than that, he's just doing his job.

On 11/11/2017 at 10:37 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Beating Miami, Jacksonville, Cleveland and Buffalo gets you COTY consideration in today's NFL.  (sigh)

Not beating Tampa Bay should get him fired. This guy is NO kind of motivator. The offense had no chance of success against a 28th ranked defense. Five sacks given up to a team that came in with eight ALL YEAR. Bowles sucks. I have said it before and I'll say it again, Bowles has got to go.

Archived