Saturday Games That Matter

jetrider

USC @ Colorado U

Darnold places a perfect laser in Pittman's gut on 3rd & 4 and it's dropped. FG attempt at 22 is missed.

Sam needs to ditch those amateurs and join the pros asap. He outgrew that silly college outfit a long time ago.

Anybody watching? Sauceworx never watched a single USC game. He's piss drunk, passed out in vomit long before kickoff. 

Fox 11. Anybody watching? 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Georgia vs Auburn is on at my house. 

Stidham can be a very good Pro QB, probably will take 2, 3 years like Carr did to become really good, but I think he will be good enough to be ready to take snaps as starter year 1.  Very tough to judge where he would go in the draft before interviews, and workouts thou.

The playoff selection gets more interesting after this weekend;

Alabama is probably in

Georgia and Auburn both look strong if the SEC can get a second team in

Clemson or Miami (wll be decided in ACC Championship game - should be a good game)

Oklahoma if they win the rematch or Big 12 could be out - the Big 12 added this championship game to help get a team in the playoffs and now it looks like a trap game - I think Oklahoma is easily in today but now they will have to win a rematch 

Wisconson if they win out or Big Ten could be out

PAC 12 is probably out 

Notre Dame joins the growing number of 2 loss teams - let the playoff expansion discussions start again

18 hours ago, jetrider said:

USC @ Colorado U

Darnold places a perfect laser in Pittman's gut on 3rd & 4 and it's dropped. FG attempt at 22 is missed.

Sam needs to ditch those amateurs and join the pros asap. He outgrew that silly college outfit a long time ago.

Anybody watching? Sauceworx never watched a single USC game. He's piss drunk, passed out in vomit long before kickoff. 

Fox 11. Anybody watching? 

Archived