****OFFICIAL JETS V TAMPA GAMEDAY THREAD LARZ IS A FRAUD IT’S 6:21 AM******

T0mShane

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

We like when McCown takes those sacks in the red zone. It's like clockwork with that dude. 

Lol. Yup. He has zero awareness and I️ don’t think he knows that he can throw the ball away.  

1 minute ago, shevys said:

Terrible first half, miraculous to be tied at this stage. Offense is killing this team, obviously. Something needs to change, hopefully Morton figures something out because I have no faith Bowles will. 

Establish the run with Powell. McGuire should only be used as a breather. McCown has to do something above rookie level

9 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

OL sucks today. Way too many penalties. Good thing they are facing the Bucs.

With 90 million to spend there isn't one guy on that line whose job isn't in jeopardy including that f*ckface Winters. Get your head out of your azz Brian! Of course the below average Wesley Johnson next to you makes it worse. We need a new Young more powerful center, that's for damn sure.

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I had a stream going on my phone in Disney World and shut it off for the Winnie The Pooh ride, so there's that.

Getting stuck in a rabbit hole inhabited by a drunken Kevin Spacey would be more enjoyable than watching this game.

Archived