****OFFICIAL JETS V TAMPA GAMEDAY THREAD LARZ IS A FRAUD IT’S 6:21 AM******

T0mShane

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fun fact #1.  I challenged you and the other troll to be captain and you both choked. 

Fun fact #2. I gave you the names of 10 members that aren't trolls that would have done a great job and you dropped the ball. 

Good job troll 

26 minutes ago, Larz said:

Fun fact #1.  I challenged you and the other troll to be captain and you both choked. 

Fun fact #2. I gave you the names of 10 members that aren't trolls that would have done a great job and you dropped the ball. 

Good job troll 

What are your thoughts on the game/will you lead us in a Jets chant, Cappy?

I think the game is a mess that’ll serve as a prime example of why sports in America is in decline and will also be played in its entirety at Kaerpenick’s collusion trial wherein he wins $300 mil. Tampa can’t stop the run and their defense doesn’t rush the passer, so McCown and Bilal should put up 24 points, which is more than Fitz can put up by himself.

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think the game is a mess that’ll serve as a prime example of why sports in America is in decline and will also be played in its entirety at Kaerpenick’s collusion trial wherein he wins $300 mil. Tampa can’t stop the run and their defense doesn’t rush the passer, so McCown and Bilal should put up 24 points, which is more than Fitz can put up by himself.

300M Kap win? No way in my murica.

A loss to Fitz would be the Jetsiest since the Bills/Rex loss.

2 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

300M Kap win? No way in my murica.

A loss to Fitz would be the Jetsiest since the Bills/Rex loss.

I just looked up the stats and Fitz is actually playing really well when he gets in down there. It’d be hysterical to lose to him today, if only to watch Manish get whiplash calling for a Bowles to be fired.

1 hour ago, Larz said:

Good job troll 

I’m still utterly befuddled by the “not being more involved with the JN captaincy proves you’re not a real man” line of insult

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Larz is a #failedcaptain in the @Bleedin Green mould and is trying to deflect. Don’t take the bait.

It’s honestly inexplicable to me. I don’t want anything to do with the captaincy because I have a two-year-old and my memory no longer functions. I lost my phone three different times this week. There’s no way I’d remember to post a thread every Saturday night. But the argument seems to be that that makes me a coward (?)

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

It’s honestly inexplicable to me. I don’t want anything to do with the captaincy because I have a two-year-old and my memory no longer functions. I lost my phone three different times this week. There’s no way I’d remember to post a thread every Saturday night. But the argument seems to be that that makes me a coward (?)

Now I understand.

4 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I mean, basic mental competency isn’t a prerequisite to be captain. One of our finest captains was @Klecko73isGod. You’d be a fine captain.

1 hour ago, Larz said:

Good job troll 

This is TomShane MO.  He doesn’t nominate or seek opinion.  He feels it’s his god given right to name a captain each year.  And did he even do it this year or we you just a lazy carry over from last season?

Just now, JiF said:

This is TomShane MO.  He doesn’t nominate or seek opinion.  He feels it’s his god given right to name a captain each year.  And did he even do it this year or we you just a lazy carry over from last season?

The Committee met and nominated Larz because of his steadfast belief in the greatness of Todd Bowles and Christian Hackenberg.

51 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You must be fun on a date. 

30 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Anyway, enough threadjacking. Here’s hoping we sack Fitzpatrick’s goofy ass like eleven times today

I'm counting on a few picks myself.  Sacks are just to violent.  I still remember the good old days when men used to be men.... :)

1 hour ago, Apache 51 said:

Hopefully the Bucs will have many penalties today which will help to ensure another victory today, no qb,wr they suck even when they do play nothing more fun to watch then false victories, and dancing.Just like old times...Capture+_2017-06-11-17-48-37-1.png

For us old time fans... we recognize that as the KOOL mask of Gerry Cheevers, very early 70's HOF goaltender. Every time he got hit in the face, he added a new stitch.

Archived