****OFFICIAL JETS V TAMPA GAMEDAY THREAD LARZ IS A FRAUD IT’S 6:21 AM******

T0mShane

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

The Committee met and nominated Larz because of his steadfast belief in the greatness of Todd Bowles and Christian Hackenberg.

Your memory is slipping.

Regardless let's keep this thread to rooting for the Jets. Nothing else matters.

5 and 5 is the goal.

We are heading to the stadium soon. Let's go Jets.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bucs with Fitz and without their top WR should be a really easy team to gameplan against, and it even plays into the way Bowles coaches. Keep it simple, keep the safeties up (AND WE GOT SAFETIES, AS YOU KNOW) and watch Fitzerception do what he does. Nothing says Fitzpatrick more than a 4 yard checkdown on 3rd and 8; if it wasn't 915am tapping out that sentence would be grounds to shotgun a tallboy. Should be a 17-14 Jets win. Not a blowout, not a game that's going to Canton's film room, but this should be a win.

And get the jets further from picking.... 

Just now, T0mShane said:

PSL gold.

That is the goal for today. From where they are right now with 4 wins.

Keep hating on everything, ever Tom. If that's working for you, keep doing it.

For me in going to root my ass off for this Jets team and macc and bowles.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

That is the goal for today. From where they are right now with 4 wins.

Keep hating on everything, ever Tom. If that's working for you, keep doing it.

For me in going to root my ass off for this Jets team and macc and bowles.

Me too! 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Not sure this means anything, but someone once made a belligerent Aaron Heilman account and actually gave it Aaron Heilman’s real birthday, which is today. Happy birthday, belligerent Heilman.

939CC3F2-4F7E-4B24-B292-E8ABF7958C8F.png

What does he do these days-the register at a Denny's or insurance? 

8 minutes ago, Bugg said:

What does he do these days-the register at a Denny's or insurance? 

I always wonder about where guys like Heilman end up. He was a first round pick, so he’s got some money, and I think he’s also got a degree from Notre Dame. I’d imagine he’s making $200k at a financial services firm in Phoenix or some sh*t. I want to know where John Maine ended up.

Good luck boys, and have a great time. At 2-6 something tells me Raymond James stadium will be FILLED Jets fans. This is a turning point game for our rebuilding Jets & they have no excuses. 10 days to prepare, a bye coming up & you know they've been told they get some extra time if they go in there & kid their azzes. Should be 60 minutes of controlled chaos put all over the Bucs! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

I'm not sure we have that many Ws left for the season considering our tough schedule after the break. I dod think the Jets have proved they are competitive and will be in most of those games. But today we actually are the favorites in an away game. Probably mostly due to Bucs injuries and Fitz starting. He could get hot if they allow it and get the W. They have to keep pressure on him and take a lead. If he plays from behind it usually spells trouble for him. He overcompensates and takes too many chances. So if we take an early lead it's a W for us. If it's a close game down to the wire a toss up. Jets 28 Bucs 21.

Archived