****OFFICIAL JETS V TAMPA GAMEDAY THREAD LARZ IS A FRAUD IT’S 6:21 AM******

T0mShane

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For ****s sake. Have some goddamn pride. This offense is playing like a bunch of pussies from top to bottom, from Bowles and Morton down to every member of the offensive line. 

If Jeremy freaking Kerley is the key to this teams offense, just quit now. 

The run, run, pass sh*t isn't working. Figure it the **** out. Attack anywhere Brent Grimes isnt. The Bucs pass defense is #30 for ****s sake. Winters wants to be a tough guy so bad, but all hes good for a a bad hold. Man the **** up. Block somebody. That isnt exactly Reggie White your playing against.

And if McCown is afraid to throw more than 10 yards, and keeps taking Geno-like sacks, how can Petty do worse?

So frustrating.

1 minute ago, MDL_JET said:

Sorry Morton is calling an awful game. Up the middle to their strength. Good going. 

3rd & 1 is KILLING this team. Amazing how bad they are running on short yardage. Morton needs to throw more on 3rd & short, I think they would have a better chance.

By the way last Thursday win has had the shine rubbed off of it in two ways, this horrific showing with 10 days to prepare & the Saints up 27 points IN BUFFALO. I always get pulled back in just to be smashed in the head like a awhack a mole.

I do not know why I continue to do this to myself week after week, year after year. Sit home, get aggravated and suffer through garbage football, horrible coaching, terrible play selection, penalties galore and no effort whatsoever. Are you kidding me, 3rd & 1 straight up the middle how many times for losses? How many punts and how many drives for score?

TB is / was a dead team playing a $hit backup QB, their D could not stop a leak and we can only manage 1 (long that's to more penalties) FG?

Good job Todd, way to have the team prepared ready to play. Definite COTY candidate. Oh, and kudos to our superstar OC that everyone loves for coming up with the OC game plan of the year.

For ****s sake. Have some goddamn pride. This offense is playing like a bunch of pussies from top to bottom, from Bowles and Morton down to every member of the offensive line. 

If Jeremy freaking Kerley is the key to this teams offense, just quit now. 

The run, run, pass sh*t isn't working. Figure it the **** out. Attack anywhere Brent Grimes isnt. The Bucs pass defense is #30 for ****s sake. Winters wants to be a tough guy so bad, but all hes good for a a bad hold. Man the **** up. Block somebody. That isnt exactly Reggie White your playing against.

And if McCown is afraid to throw more than 10 yards, and keeps taking Geno-like sacks, how can Petty do worse?

So frustrating.

Not for nothing, kerley has been playing well above average this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

We're really gonna lose to the 2-6 Buccaneers who have Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB and a suspended Mike Evans.

Lol.

I can't WAIT to hear the Sunshine Squad spin this one.

The coaching is killing our talented young roster, which has tons of young talent

17 minutes ago, Stark said:

It’s time. Let’s change it up here. Petty can’t do worse than McCown here.  3 and outs, dumb throws into bad windows and taking sacks. Let’s try something. Anything !!!

Ok seriously now. 

Archived