****OFFICIAL JETS V TAMPA GAMEDAY THREAD LARZ IS A FRAUD IT’S 6:21 AM******

T0mShane

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said it before i'll say it again, todd bowles is simply the quiet version of rex ryan his last few years here.  Sheer and utter fail after extra prep time,. his precious defense gives up a mind blowingly clock killing drive at the worst time possible, he is out of touch with the offense other than sticking to his best chance to win starter.  He'll win just enough stupid meaningless games for the press to be on his side and to F*** up our draft position.

Just now, Beerfish said:

I've said it before i'll say it again, todd bowles is simply the quiet version of rex ryan his last few years here.  Sheer and utter fail after extra prep time,. his precious defense gives up a mind blowingly clock killing drive at the worst time possible, he is out of touch with the offense other than sticking to his best chance to win starter.  He'll win just enough stupid meaningless games for the press to be on his side and to F*** up our draft position.

That's how we do

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Yes that drive had nothing to do with being on the whole field the whole game and running out of gas

Archived