****OFFICIAL JETS V TAMPA GAMEDAY THREAD LARZ IS A FRAUD IT’S 6:21 AM******

T0mShane

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry Jones trying to tear down Goodell so he can anoint Bill Polian as commissioner. Goodell is terrible, but it’s concerning that the other owners want to keep him around solely because he upped their revenue, even though the product is in steep decline. Even more concerning that the alternative is letting Jones install another fossil as retribution for Goodell suspending Zeke for DV and because Jones’ 100 Papa John’s franchises are about to hit bankruptcy.

http://amp.si.com/nfl/2017/11/12/jerry-jones-roger-goodell-new-contract

Just now, T0mShane said:

Jerry Jones trying to tear down Goodell so he can anoint Bill Polian as commissioner. Goodell is terrible, but it’s concerning that the other owners want to keep him around because he upped their revenue, even though the product is in steep decline. Even more concerning that the alternative is letting Jones install another fossil as retribution for Goodell suspending Zeke for DV and because Jones’ 100 Papa John’s franchises are about to hit bankruptcy.

This has nothing to do with the game thread....COME ON MAN 

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I think the game is a mess that’ll serve as a prime example of why sports in America is in decline and will also be played in its entirety at Kaerpenick’s collusion trial wherein he wins $300 mil. Tampa can’t stop the run and their defense doesn’t rush the passer, so McCown and Bilal should put up 24 points, which is more than Fitz can put up by himself.

Pulling numbers like $ 300 Million out-of-a-hat isn't funny,

Are you in line to take Goody's place when his contract is dropped in the toilet?

#SUCKFOR APASSDROPPINGTIGHTEND

Just one more thing. If we win the toss I would take the ball. I'm usually a big fan of deferring and would do it 90% of the time. But like I said before it is important not to let Fitz get wind in his sail. And if we can get a 10-14 point lead it will force him into mistakes. We know that for sure we saw it many times. 

Archived