Have a question...

NYallDay

So for the longest time (couple weeks) I️ did not have “permission” to post. I️ couldn’t for the life of me find anywhere on the forum as to why and I️ reached out to customer support and got no response. Just want to know if I️ violated a rule or if it’s normal or has happened to anyone previously?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

So for the longest time (couple weeks) I️ did not have “permission” to post. I️ couldn’t for the life of me find anywhere on the forum as to why and I️ reached out to customer support and got no response. Just want to know if I️ violated a rule or if it’s normal or has happened to anyone previously?

Thank you!

Send a DM to @Scott Dierking. He’s in charge of new member sign-ups. He’ll sort you out.

Best,

JetNation.com Admin

Thank you!

I had the same issue in Tapatalk on my iPhone for the past few weeks...yesterday it spontaneously resolved lol...as evidenced by this post ;)

Never did know why though.

I had the same issue in Tapatalk on my iPhone for the past few weeks...yesterday it spontaneously resolved lol...as evidenced by this post

Never did know why though.

Me too!!! No idea. But happy to know it want only me. Thanks for the feedback. I guess this can be closed, but just a heads up there was an issue. Thanks!

4 hours ago, NYallDay said:

Thank you!

This was happening to a lot of people. I upgraded the forums to the latest version and after that the tapatalk app stopped letting people post. It took a few days before I realized that. I upgraded tapatalk once I did and that seemed to resolve the problem for a lot of people.

I know there were still others that couldn't post and I reached out to Tapatalk Support but they never responded. Looks like they fixed the issue yesterday because a few people that sent emails said they were working again.

So the short of it is I don't know what they changed, because they didn't answer me either.  :)

Sorry it took so long to resolve but we are glad you are back.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

This was happening to a lot of people. I upgraded the forums to the latest version and after that the tapatalk app stopped letting people post. It took a few days before I realized that. I upgraded tapatalk once I did and that seemed to resolve the problem for a lot of people.

I know there were still others that couldn't post and I reached out to Tapatalk Support but they never responded. Looks like they fixed the issue yesterday because a few people that sent emails said they were working again.

So the short of it is I don't know what they changed, because they didn't answer me either.  :)

Sorry it took so long to resolve but we are glad you are back.

Thanks!

What about the JetNation app?  I have the same issue.

Archived