When can we Fire the Offensive Line?

CanadaSteve

Just now, Beerfish said:

Quite easy, they do not generate pass rush from the outside most of the time, just like the Jets.  If you want to get holding calls made you will get them via the outside pass rushers where it is VERY obvious when they are getting dragged down.  Another fail on the part of the jets re team construction.

So the Jets and the Cowboys dont build teams well? Imagine that. Multiple teams can fail, not just the Jets

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

So the Jets and the Cowboys dont build teams well? Imagine that. Multiple teams can fail, not just the Jets

Your justification for the jets being awful, sucking and having an awful plan is always that such and such a team is as bad or worse, or part of such and such a team is bad.  Other teams making errors or screw ups does not make it okay for the jets to be bad. 

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Your justification for the jets being awful, sucking and having an awful plan is always that such and such a team is as bad or worse, or part of such and such a team is bad.  Other teams making errors or screw ups does not make it okay for the jets to be bad. 

Does for me. #countyourblessings 

If the Jets were the only dysfunctional franchise in the NFL, I would feel much worse. Hell we're lucky we have a Super Bowl title, no matter how long ago it was. 

Maybe it just comes down to the fact that at the end of the day, to be the best out of 32 teams requires great luck and skill, and the odds aren't in your favor.

On 11/13/2017 at 1:12 PM, BurnleyJet said:

We need an upgrade at Center and Tackle. Hope there are a few FA OL men soon. Surely Dallas with their stacked line, some will shake free soon, since they can keep them all?

After Sunday, I'm sure there's a backup LT they'll be trying to move on from. ;)

Archived