Remember when..,

UnitedWhofans

45 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

People wanted to make John Morton the head coach

The offense has had ZERO resources put into it, john mortan has been handed an awful oline, jag backs, mediocre wrs and a Qb who should be retired and has overachieved massively this year.  Know why this team has 4 wins?  The offense.

Meanwhile the jets have put ALL of their resources into the D and the D is medicore and not only that they give up a clock killing long td drive at the worst time possible.

Just now, Beerfish said:

The offense has had ZERO resources put into it, john mortan has been handed an awful oline, jag backs, mediocre wrs and a Qb who should be retired and has overachieved massively this year.  Know why this team has 4 wins?  The offense.

Meanwhile the jets have put ALL of their resources into the D and the D is medicore and not only that they give up a clock killing long td drive at the worst time possible.

They ran out of gas. That is the way it happened and that is the way it will be seen. You can’t deny reality.

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

No weaponz.

Morton didn't have his best game but we couldn't run or pass.  People will look at the 2 min drill in garbage time and say "why didn't we do that earlier" but that's not working during the competitive portion of the game.  It was a total team failure starting w/ the coaches then on the to O and STs and then the D(who was ok).

I don't know what Morton is going to do when the OL gets b!tch slapped.

Morton has done a good job with the talent he has been given. The OL is mediocre at best, The QB is a journeyman, 3 number 3 type WR's (Okay maybe Anderson can be a two). A running back that is a 1,000 years old, another that can't seem to stay healthy (Powell) and a 3rd that is a rookie.

2 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

Morton has done a good job with the talent he has been given. The OL is mediocre at best, The QB is a journeyman, 3 number 3 type WR's (Okay maybe Anderson can be a two). A running back that is a 1,000 years old, another that can't seem to stay healthy (Powell) and a 3rd that is a rookie.

he's done an amazing job overall, yesterday was a bad day all around but I don't understand how any Jet fan doesn't love when Morton has done w/ this talent.

3 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Morton didn't have his best game but we couldn't run or pass.  People will look at the 2 min drill in garbage time and say "why didn't we do that earlier" but that's not working during the competitive portion of the game.  It was a total team failure starting w/ the coaches then on the to O and STs and then the D(who was ok).

How do you know unless you try? Reminds me of my daughter. I tell her try shrimp or salmon, she says she does not like it, without even trying it...Just to be obstinate she refuses to try it. Same thing with Bowltite, he refuses to deviate from his master plan (whatever that is) and try something new. He thinks he will show the world he as right when 9 out of 10 times he is not right.

4 hours ago, shawn306 said:

Call a screen pass

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

How about most fans are done with Todd Bowles and want ANYONE but him, thats more like it. 

This x 1000! The only solace I'll get from the inevitable November - December swan dive that this team is about to take is that Bowles won't survive it to ruin 2018 too. 

20 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

How do you know unless you try? Reminds me of my daughter. I tell her try shrimp or salmon, she says she does not like it, without even trying it...Just to be obstinate she refuses to try it. Same thing with Bowltite, he refuses to deviate from his master plan (whatever that is) and try something new. He thinks he will show the world he as right when 9 out of 10 times he is not right.

I think they failed to make proper adjustments but that scenario late TB was ok w/ them catching passes and letting the clock run, it's a different scenario.  that isn't going to work earlier in the game but I do agree with you they did need to try something else.  It was a bad game all around.

Archived