POLL: At 4-12 does Chris Johnson fire Bowles?

Jetsbb

At 4-12 what does Chris Johnson do?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. At 4-12 what does Chris Johnson do?

• Fire Bowles
    • Give him an extension

Chris Johnson will wake up next to a Brazilian hooker in January, unaware of what country he’s in, his face covered in cocaine, and there will be a eight text messages on his phone. One will be from his accountant, one will be from Steve Bannon, six will be from Mike Maccagnan, and one will be from the NSA. Unable to find his glasses and his head still screaming from a mix of tequila and colitas, Chris Johnson will command Siri to auto-reply “Yes” to all of his texts. And that’s how Todd Bowles will become your coach for eight more years, and Roy Moore will become your president 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

If you want to know what the official position of the Jets ownership is, listen to Johnson shill Don LaGreca, who is currently selling the viewpoint that this was never meant to be a competitive season and a 7-9 season would be a miracle. 

Wasn’t that the view taken by most people prior to the season.

As for Bowles if they continue to play hard, and improve then he’ll be back regardless

32 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Chris Johnson will wake up next to a Brazilian hooker in January, unaware of what country he’s in, his face covered in cocaine, and there will be a eight text messages on his phone. One will be from his accountant, one will be from Steve Bannon, six will be from Mike Maccagnan, and one will be from the NSA. Unable to find his glasses and his head still screaming from a mix of tequila and colitas, Chris Johnson will command Siri to auto-reply “Yes” to all of his texts. And that’s how Todd Bowles will become your coach for eight more years, and Roy Moore will become your president 

THAT'S NINE TEXTS SMART GUY. 

it depends on how they achieve those 12 losses.  if say petty or hack starts after the by week can you really fault the losses on the coach?  and does the team continue to fight for the whole game?  i don't think 4 wins alone doom bowles.  the bowles launch clock moved up a bit after this game.

3 hours ago, skippyy said:

I predict 6-10

Bowles gets fired if the Jets finish 4-12.  But they won't-they will win a game or two or three.

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

I fire Bowles.

I retain Macc.

Chris Johnson will do what Woody would have done, he will retain both for 2018.

I do believe that Bowles is better at his job than Mac is.  Today's loss was made in last offseason-the Bucs roster beat the Jets today.

2 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

This team won't lose out. I still believe we finish with 6 wins, 7 if we get a nice break in a game.

Hard to bring back the Bum Fight Champion when he starts losing bum fights. 4-12 may yet happen. It's about to get very ugly, because any idiot and his idiot brother can see this is a mess. The move was to tank. When the idiot NY press starts giving the Jints handies in anticipation of Darnold or Rosen, it's gonna start to get very uncomfortable in the corner offices at Florham park. What was the point of these 4 wins thus far with the old guy? Why has Petty nor Hack taken a snap? Nobody seriously believed this was a playoff team.   What the f___ kind of stupidity was this?  

There are going to be a lot of no shows the rest of the season. This is not going to go unnoticed. Even thick morons like the Johnson brothers are going to start asking some very uncomfortable questions and they aren't going to like the answers. In short, people lose their jobs over sheet like this.

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

There are going to be a lot of no shows the rest of the season. This is not going to go unnoticed. Even thick morons like the Johnson brothers are going to start asking some very uncomfortable questions and they aren't going to like the answers. In short, people lose their jobs over sheet like this.

Why? They were expected to be the worst team in the NFL and they have more wins than the Giants? What logical right did they deserve to lose their job?

29 minutes ago, varjet said:

Bowles gets fired if the Jets finish 4-12.  But they won't-they will win a game or two or three.

I do believe that Bowles is better at his job than Mac is.  Today's loss was made in last offseason-the Bucs roster beat the Jets today.

The Bucs roster is better than the Jets roster? Wow what a revelation. It's almost as if the Jets were expected to be the worst team in the NFL

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Why? They were expected to be the worst team in the NFL and they have more wins than the Giants? What logical right did they deserve to lose their job?

Oh, we suck less than the co-tenant, who at least had the good sense or dumb luck to time their suck with a franchise QB bonanza. Jet visionary leadership; I think not. But good luck with that. 

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

The Bucs roster is better than the Jets roster? Wow what a revelation. It's almost as if the Jets were expected to be the worst team in the NFL

We lost to a team playing without their top QB and WR, and further their QB was a guy the Jets very correctly dumped this offseason(after overpaying him for a few years). What in the hell in the wide, wide world of sports are you smoking?

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

We lost to a team playing without their top QB and WR, and further their QB was a guy the Jets very correctly dumped this offseason(after overpaying him for a few years). What in the hell in the wide, wide world of sports are you smoking?

What the hell is your point? HAve you seen the NFL this year? Everybody can beat everybody. I always thought the Jets could lose this game. Maybe not in the way it happened, but they could lose

1 hour ago, varjet said:

I completely disagree.

We had more than enough talent to win today (and throughout this year).

What we lack is all about Head Coaching.  With a legitimate NFL Head Coach, we're a 7 win team right now.

Not the mark of a bad GM, no matter how much he's failed at the QB-finding process.

He and his brother are an embarrassing couple of imbeciles. 

Whoever is advocating the win for the Gipper routine here needs to go away - if the season ended today we'd be looking at a #10+ draft pick,

Enough already - let whichever of the "I suck at QB" brothers finish out the campaign and lets get a viable draft pick to build on.

Then get the broom out and get rid of the current personnel and coaching decision makers.

None of this is going to happen due to the unfortunate reality contained in the first line of this post. 

if we went 4-12 meaning we lost our last 7 he'd be fired but we aren't going 4-12.  once any pressure to win is off this team will win some games, we will likely win 6-7 games. after the 3 games win streak we were kind of in the race and the team folded, we then win one w/ our backs against the wall against Buf and have a chance to get in it against a bad Tampa team and we fold again. 

Archived