QB or I’m done

Jetster

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I left the room during the 3rd quarter and will not waste my time watching another JETS game. If they do not draft a QB or fire Bowles I will not watch or pay for another NFL product until I hear of a QB change, and not another GD washed up overachieving (for his limited past accomplishments) bum! 

Cousins I will take

3 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Lot of teams are doing that. Teams are overpaying ( philly last yr ) to get down in the top 3. Why we never get down there. Mac tries every yr, but he doesn’t want to give up the treasure trove price. The more games the jets win, is the more draft picks we will have to cough up to move into top 3. Giants and jets could pull off a trade maybe ha 

Why is it overpaying?  You pay the price that has to be paid for what you want.  Is Philly sitting there with the best record in the NFL bemoaning the fact that they still owe the Browns a 2nd?  

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

Why is it overpaying?  You pay the price that has to be paid for what you want.  Is Philly sitting there with the best record in the NFL bemoaning the fact that they still owe the Browns a 2nd?  

It’s overpaying according to the point rated system. It’s natural to overpay for a chance at a franchise qb. No one is going to overpay the Jets for their 12th pick for a “franchise safety “ ha when all the top qbs are gone. Sure it worked great for philly, but not so much for D.C. trading their future away for a bust in Griffin. I’d rather be down there with our own pick then having to trade a bunch of picks at a inflated price. We have a lot more holes than the eagles do that’s for sure.

12 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

It’s overpaying according to the point rated system. It’s natural to overpay for a chance at a franchise qb. No one is going to overpay the Jets for their 12th pick for a “franchise safety “ ha when all the top qbs are gone. Sure it worked great for philly, but not so much for D.C. trading their future away for a bust in Griffin. I’d rather be down there with our own pick then having to trade a bunch of picks at a inflated price. We have a lot more holes than the eagles do that’s for sure.

Would they have given us, for the 6th pick, what they gave Buffalo and Cleveland for 10 and 12? 

Archived