13 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Darrelle Revis, Brandon Marshall, Sheldon Richardson, Jeremy Shockey etc.

4 players that now have reps as lockerroom problems.

8 minutes ago, RESNewYork said:

So you're giving the Giants credit for purposely losing to the 49ers? You think they lost that game on purpose? Owner, management, coaches?

Why are the Giants getting credit. They have players  texting reporters the team is giving up. Media is showing examples of players quitting on plays. The whole franchise looks to be crumbling and now are the laughing stock of the NFL. Are they developing anything right now? And this is what we want as Jets fans? Players quitting and giving losing effort? Darnold or Allen are going to walk into that locker room next season and turn the whole Giant organization around? 

And stop with the Giants are doing this on purpose. Because they are going to blow this whole thing up next season. Management and coaches are not trying to tank on purpose.

They are doing it on purpose.  And will have another franchise caliber young QB next year as a result.

Just now, Mike135 said:

They are doing it on purpose.  And will have another franchise caliber young QB next year as a result.

You're funny. They are not doing it on purpose. And maybe they get a franchise QB. 

5 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

Well I was on the Watson bandwagon from the get go and I have been on the Mayfield bandwagon before the 90%. Like a hit record those guys just have IT. I think Mayfield will be there when the Jets pick because I see them winning at most one more game. That's based on the upcoming schedule and yesterdays performance. I don't think Macchole will draft him. I believe Macchole will stick to his BPA bullsh*t then draft a QB with one of the 2 second round picks. Its his M.O. and he will stick too it. That's why he's Macchole.

I agree with this whole post. The last part too, unfortunately. 

10 hours ago, JiF said:

He's very good.  Just like every other QB in the conference.

I'm going to say this about Baker Mayfield, he has an incredible competitive spirit to him.  He's the type of guy, you don't bet against even when all signs point to, he's not going to be very good at the next level.  So, that makes his evaluation hard because everything I want to point out and say that  worries me...all kind of ends with, yeah but I could see this little dude making it happen by sheer competitive will.

Now, I've watched more Big 12 Football than I care to this year trying to get a read on him and Mason Rudolf and just like every other year, it's damn near impossible.  That conference doesn't play traditional Football.  It's like flag football meets arena league.  They literally have never heard the word defense.  It's crazy.  Guys are wide open, all the time.  Literally every throw these guys make are to wide open receivers.  And these QB's have all day to throw.   It makes it hard to watch.  Literally the worst brand of Football I've ever seen.  I legit prefer Canadian League Football to Big 12 Football.  And then when you factor that in to the analysis, you can't help but point out that no Big 12 QB has ever had NFL success.  It just doesn't translate to the NFL.  And Oklahoma is the alpha in the conference more so than any other conference (outside of Bama obviously), so their is just a huge competitive edge too.

I don't know man, I wouldn't touch Mayfield or Rudolf with a 10 foot pole but man, I wouldn't be shocked if Mayfield made a career for himself.  That said, I really hope the Jets don't draft him.  

i don't really watch much football but with regard to wide open receivers, ever watch the patsies play?  it's rare if tommy boy ever targets a receiver that isn't open.

9 hours ago, Mike135 said:

I didn't comment on fans rooting.

I'm pissed the Jets wasted a golden opportunity to end an almost 50 year QB drought for a few wins.

Ensuring mediocre and bad seasons to come.

The fans are another story.  I suppose for some it can be tough to look beyond one year or even one game.  Fans want what they want.  Can't stress it.

Why is it SOOOO hard for some fans to understand that players and coaches do not tank? 

14 hours ago, JiF said:

And then when you factor that in to the analysis, you can't help but point out that no Big 12 QB has ever had NFL success.  It just doesn't translate to the NFL.

I looked that up.  Wow, it's a QB wasteland in terms of NFL success.  The MAC has produced more.

2 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Because we know better.

Okay....can't wait until we get our next GM.  The interview process will be LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG, given the number of brilliant minds on this website.

On 11/13/2017 at 12:51 PM, Mike135 said:

They are losing on purpose.

Edit: x Infinity 

The Giants with nothing to play just beat the Chiefs even though you proclaim they are losing on purpose.

So you're wrong even with your stupid infinity comment.

1 hour ago, RESNewYork said:

The Giants with nothing to play just beat the Chiefs even though you proclaim they are losing on purpose.

So you're wrong even with your stupid infinity comment.

I know you are, but what am I?

4 minutes ago, RESNewYork said:

I respect you owning up to being clownish

With an organization this incompetent, levity can be an important tool to help us stay fans.

Mayfield is an a$$hole

That's ok, lots of stars are, but he is an a$$hole that draws media attention

He wouldn't last 2 weeks as a Jet

44 minutes ago, jetrider said:

Prediction: Mayfield to Miami, Pittsburgh, or Buffalo.

Lands in rehab before training camp.

Prediction: Mayfield to the Broncos. Goes to Super Bowl before the Jets do.

22 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Prediction: Mayfield to the Broncos. Goes to Super Bowl before the Jets do.

Thought about Denver but think Elway will get Darnold. The second part is pretty much guaranteed. 

1 hour ago, Larz said:

Mayfield is an a$$hole

That's ok, lots of stars are, but he is an a$$hole that draws media attention

He wouldn't last 2 weeks as a Jet

I’m beginning to believe that Mayfield as a Jet would end as a major train wreck.  From the minute the team wouldn’t start him over McCown wk 1, his Dad goes all Lavar Ball to the NY media.

Me too. Don't think we can get Rosen, but I'd be stoked with Mayfield.

100% has the “moxy” needed to be in NY. Reminds me of russel Wilson. Would love this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, NYallDay said:

100% has the “moxy” needed to be in NY. Reminds me of russel Wilson. Would love this!

That's a fair comparison. He has a little Favre in him to me

That's a fair comparison. He has a little Favre in him to me

The mentality of wanting to win and sling it yes agree with Favre. The movement, throwing on the run, composure behind the kind, Wilson.