Overdue, but we may get rid of Kacy Rodgers, Finally!

Stark

Report: Tennessee eyeing New York Jets DC Kacy Rodgers for head coaching job

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tennessee-football/report-tennessee-eyeing-new-york-jets-dc-kacy-rodgers-head-coaching-job/

LOL, oh those dumb UT Vols... I just got a text from a friend asking me what I know about Rodgers. I just shook my head and typed, "I thought he should have been fired last year and am not sure what he could do as a college HC"

33 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Make zero mistake about it kacy rogers has little to really do with  our defense, it is all the Todd bowles show.  If offered that job rogers would be a fool not to jump at it.

Just a few more pcs in the 1st 3 rounds of 2018 draft & about 60 million of the 90 we have for free agency Todd will have this defense exactly where he wants it. Go Jets...hold em to 6, we'll get AT LEAST 7.

This would be great. Bowles had a chance to fire him last year and he didn't. So that ship has sailed, if Kacy needs to be fired this offseason, Bowles has to go down with that ship.

That said the defense has been better of late. 

12 hours ago, Maxman said:

This would be great. Bowles had a chance to fire him last year and he didn't. So that ship has sailed, if Kacy needs to be fired this offseason, Bowles has to go down with that ship.

That said the defense has been better of late. 

our D hasn't been great but we are seeing a bunch of those young guys starting to look like solid NFL players and the DC has to get some credit for that. w/ that said I hope he gets the UT job:D

I would venture to say there is less than a 0% chance that Kacy Rodgers is the next Head Coach at UT.  I mean, they've picked some sh*tty coaches since Fulmer but this would be the shock of all shocks.  

I'm pretty sure they're going to find a HC from the college ranks.  

Archived