MNF

whodeawhodat

I hate to say this but football is absolutely terrible! This game is almost as boring as our game yesterday against the Bucs. First and foremost, why is this game even on prime time? Even if both clubs did not have any form of injuries; this will still not justify this game. 

No wonder ratings are down. 

6 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

who we rooting for?  Cant stand the fish but a win would put them a step closer to another team we wont have to trade up over in the draft.

I can't stand Newton, I'd like to see his leg get broken, but they aren't gonna lose to Miami.

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

I hate to say this but football is absolutely terrible! This game is almost as boring as our game yesterday against the Bucs. First and foremost, why is this game even on prime time? Even if both clubs did not have any form of injuries; this will still not justify this game. 

No wonder ratings are down. 

Right - the pictures of empty seats in the stadiums yesterday were IIRC all terrible matchups.  Bears Packers sounded good but it was Trubisky vs Hundley at QB.  Texans vs Rams was a backup QB against a team that LA doesn't seem to care about.  Jets vs Bucs were 2 under .500 teams starting Fitz and McCown.

The quality of QB'ing in the NFL these days is an absolute joke, especially with the emphasis put on the position.

8 hours ago, Beerfish said:

This is the jets fate in a few weeks.

Yup, Marshawn Lynch dancing will seem respectful in comparison, I don't think I will be watching that game but tickets should get really cheap with Bowles announcing no hope or development at QB this year

As for MNF - Tanny paying Cutler $10m to play for the phins is one of the highlights of the season so far - gift that keeps on giving

3 hours ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Yup, Marshawn Lynch dancing will seem respectful in comparison, I don't think I will be watching that game but tickets should get really cheap with Bowles announcing no hope or development at QB this year

As for MNF - Tanny paying Cutler $10m to play for the phins is one of the highlights of the season so far - gift that keeps on giving

I am truly surprised hat how awful he has been.  I've always been a cutler supporter, yeah I know totally illogical but I thought he would be pretty good there.

Archived