Saturday College Gameday Thread - Nov 18

Lith

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thus far, this is so typical of the games Rosen has to throw the ball 55 times in an effort to keep up, quarter to quarter. Personally, I don't know any NFL QBs who have to throw 55 times and look amazing. Rosen's been everything we could expect from him.

btw, that last incompletion Darnold threw is difference between the two of them. Rosen hits that throw, Sam's 50/50 on those. He has his own redeeming qualities but his touch isn't what Josh's is IMO

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

thus far, this is so typical of the games Rosen has to throw the ball 55 times in an effort to keep up, quarter to quarter. Personally, I don't know any NFL QBs who have to throw 55 times and look amazing. Rosen's been everything we could expect from him.

btw, that last incompletion Darnold threw is difference between the two of them. Rosen hits that throw, Sam's 50/50 on those. He's has his one redeeming qualities but his touch isn't what Josh's is IMO

Darnold completes that if his guy isn’t being held. 

39 minutes ago, Paradis said:

What's even more impressive, is the team's commitment to McCown. Really classy making it harder for ourselves in april...  I woulda thought Macc would be proud to send his boy christian out there. 

It's cool. I am sure the corner that we get at 9 will make it all worth it.

If you knew that a particular quarterback was going to give you stability and competitive advantage on weekly basis for 10 years.. why the fck would you trot out a 37 year old veteran who achieves nothing but put us in the shallow waters of mediocrity? Why is starting Josh sooooo important to bowles? Why would he not want to be in a position to take one of these? 

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

If you knew that a particular quarterback was going to give you stability and competitive advantage on weekly basis for 10 years.. why the fck would you trot out a 37 year old veteran who achieves nothing but put us in the shallow waters of mediocrity? Why is starting Josh sooooo important to bowles? Why would he not want to be in a position to take one of these? 

What is the difference in terms of wins between starting McCown and starting Petty?

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

What is the difference in terms of wins between starting McCown and starting Petty?

Petty's irrelevant. He's a backup QB. We should have been privileged to see Macc's boy rolled out for 6-8 weeks. I don't see why Macc should be excused from facing his music. 

Just now, Paradis said:

Petty's irrelevant. He's a backup QB. We should have been privileged to see Macc's boy rolled out for 6-8 weeks. I don't see why Macc should be excused from facing his music

Because Giants Fans, Mike Francessa, Media guys, young Seattle and stuff

Archived