Sunday Games Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TJ said:

its obvious to me that the bills brain trust were seeing how close buffalo was to a playoff caliber team and they decided they weren't there with Tyrod.  They are now in full tank mode.  

But they were the way they were playing.  An 9-7 team might get in at the WC spot.  They go get Benjamin you would have thought to help make a playoff push but they then go and move Dareus and now they can't stop the run.  So then they bench Tyrod at 5-4 basically in the driver seat for the WC...and this is a team that hasn't been the playoffs in almost 20 years.

Makes no sense to me.  Tyrod is a good QB.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

But they were the way they were playing.  An 9-7 team might get in at the WC spot.  They go get Benjamin you would have thought to help make a playoff push but they then go and move Dareus and now they can't stop the run.  So then they bench Tyrod at 5-4 basically in the driver seat for the WC...and this is a team that hasn't been the playoffs in almost 20 years.

Makes no sense to me.  Tyrod is a good QB.

they should be trying to win (not us)  they have more ammo to move than us, so they could have tried to make the playoffs and if they wanted to move on from Tyrod, they could trade up.

10 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Buffalo is a complete sh*tshow right now. Coaching staff has surely lost the respect of the players. It's going to a be a long flight home... 

that was pre ordained.  they seem to always come out fast and then swoon.  they should be playing better against the chargers. can't say if mcdermott is losing the team.  he may be losing the vets because they're the first guys who think they no better.  as long as they have more wins than the jets at the end of the season it doesn't matter.  they do have a ton of draft picks so it looks like they'll want to move up.

Just now, rangerous said:

that was pre ordained.  they seem to always come out fast and then swoon.  they should be playing better against the chargers. can't say if mcdermott is losing the team.  he may be losing the vets because they're the first guys who think they no better.  as long as they have more wins than the jets at the end of the season it doesn't matter.  they do have a ton of draft picks so it looks like they'll want to move up.

He’s lost the QB now defintely

I usually like to watch late night Sunday night games. But tonight's are unwatchable. One is the usual Patriot blow-out. Another is the car crash horror show that is the 2017 Buffalo Bills. The only close game is between the 3-6 Denver Broncos and the 3-6 Cincinnati Bengals. I tried watching a bit of this, but life is too short to subject yourself to Brock Osweiler. 

The AFC Championship this year is the weakest it has been in living memory. 

Just now, K_O_Brien said:

I usually like to watch late night Sunday night games. But tonight's are unwatchable. One is the usual Patriot blow-out. Another is the car crash horror show that is the 2017 Buffalo Bills. The only close game is between the 3-6 Denver Broncos and the 3-6 Cincinnati Bengals. I tried watching a bit of this, but life is too short to subject yourself to Brock Osweiler. 

The AFC Championship this year is the weakest it has been in living memory. 

If the Patriots dont get to the Super Bowl, they should be ashamed

1 minute ago, RESNewYork said:

Derek Carr and the Raiders are another team that fans on here have love for. The Raiders and Jets have the same damn record. Which franchise is doing more with less.

the raiders stink.  they are just a bunch of cheap shotting morons just like their coach.

Our old friend Kellen Clemens in for the Chargers.

He has truly "lived the dream". Barely played in his 10 year career so his body was spared all that trauma, lived in/near NYC and San Diego (two best cities in the US), and should have banked more than enough to never work again following football. 

5 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Our old friend Kellen Clemens in for the Chargers.

He has truly "lived the dream". Barely played in his 10 year career so his body was spared all that trauma, lived in/near NYC and San Diego (two best cities in the US), and should have banked more than enough to never work again following football. 

The real story here is that The Rivers is flowing. Together he and Bosa will drown opponents with overwhelming skill during the second half and playoffs. 

18 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

The real story here is that The Rivers is flowing. Together he and Bosa will drown opponents with overwhelming skill during the second half and playoffs. 

Bosa is a beast. After an acrimonious holdout last year he's been one of if not the best pass rusher in the NFL. 

36 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Bosa is a beast. After an acrimonious holdout last year he's been one of if not the best pass rusher in the NFL. 

For sure, worth all the hype 

Between he and Rivers, especially with Watson out, the Chargers are kinda sorta the team I am rooting for this year. I check the box scores like a fan, lotta effort involved. 

Archived