Sunday Games Thread

joewilly12

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Yeah Leo Williams, but the OL was not in place.

Yes, you have to wait for the perfect alignment of stars to pick offensive players. This happens once every 15 years or so.And listen to the idiot head coach who views offense generally and  the forward pass specifically as evil.

Defense, MORE OF THAT, and don't care if said defender is not a shutdown corner nor an edge rusher.

Plus hard to have a decent OL when you don't pick any OL guys anyway. 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Yes, you have to wait for the perfect alignment of stars to pick offensive players. This happens once every 15 years or so.And listen to the idiot head coach who views offense generally and  the forward pass specifically as evil.

Defense, MORE OF THAT, and don't care if said defender is not a shutdown corner nor an edge rusher.

Plus hard to have a decent OL when you don't pick any OL guys anyway. 

When did the idiot head coach say this?

6 minutes ago, RESNewYork said:

When did the idiot head coach say this?

Rex Ryan acted like his offense's only job was not committing a turnover. Bowles this past 2 safety draft was smiling ear to ear like he hit the lottery. Both have farmed out the entire offense to the OC. Silly me, I thought the head coach, like real NFL HCs do,  had a role in the whole team. And perhaps being neither has a clue, that's a better idea anyway. Still the Jets by design have under Johnson had 3 head coaches (Edwards, Ryan, and Bowles) who have no freaking idea nor even an interest in how a pro passing offense works. And in each case Johnson was okay with that. None of them has ever contributed a goddamn single thing to the Jets' offense. Perhaps you should open your eyes and behold the wasteland. 

19 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Rex Ryan acted like his offense's only job was not committing a turnover. Bowles this past 2 safety draft was smiling ear to ear like he hit the lottery. Both have farmed out the entire offense to the OC. Silly me, I thought the head coach, like real NFL HCs do,  had a role in the whole team. And perhaps being neither has a clue, that's a better idea anyway. Still the Jets by design have under Johnson had 3 head coaches (Edwards, Ryan, and Bowles) who have no freaking idea nor even an interest in how a pro passing offense works. And in each case Johnson was okay with that. None of them has ever contributed a goddamn single thing to the Jets' offense. Perhaps you should open your eyes and behold the wasteland. 

as long as you realize it was silly

Archived