“FrancesaTheFoe”

TuscanyTile2

Besides the fact that I think he is nuts about Glennon, I don't get what is funny? You Francesa bashers are in for hell if you listen to sports radio. There is nothing out there even close to Francesa in terms of sports knowledge and intensity.

9 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

Besides the fact that I think he is nuts about Glennon, I don't get what is funny? You Francesa bashers are in for hell if you listen to sports radio. There is nothing out there even close to Francesa in terms of sports knowledge and intensity.

Right, cause we're going to miss his lackluster radio personality

LankyScaredAyeaye-max-1mb.gif

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

My only regret about Mike going off the air is that if the Jets ever win the super bowl he won't be on the air to talk about it.

That’s ok because by the time the Jets win the Super Bowl the Yellowstone caldera will have erupted, emitting a giant cloud of ash that will block out the sun, eradicating all plant life which will disrupt photosynthesis and deprive the earth of oxygen, thus ending the existence of “air” itself anyway. 

2 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

I do just fine without him, big wind bag that he is.  He may be knowledgeable, but that doesn't change the fact that he is arrogant, rude, self-centered and, in general, just godamn awful to listen to.  Bye.  Don't let the door hit your huge ass on the way out.  

38 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That’s ok because by the time the Jets win the Super Bowl, the Yellowstone caldera will have erupted, emitting a giant cloud of ash that will block out the sun, eradicating all plant life, which will disrupt photosynthesis and deprive the earth of oxygen, thus ending the existence of “air” itself anyway. 

This will happen while the clock is expiring in the AFC Championship game in MetLife and all because Woody and The Mara's were too cheap to put on a retractable roof it will be like it never happened. 

47 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I'll miss him terribly. I found him very insightful and a must listen after every meaningful sporting event or news event for the past 30 years. 

I am preparing for my last call in to his show, I hope I can keep it together. 

SAR I

image.png

3 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

No this is hell:

image.png

13 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Wait til they replace him with ChrisCarlin and Bart Scott trying to do schtick 5 hours a day

Archived