Anyone going to the game on Sunday - Roll Call

Maxman

5 hours ago, Jetster said:

Empty seats = Fire Bowles + New offensive minded coach = huge win for Jet fans

Agreed.  Huge win for Jets fans... Just like when we got rid of Herm, and like when we got rid of Mangini, and when we got rid of Rex.  I'm so tired of all the winning...

I’m fairly certain my gf is getting me tickets to Jets-Chargers on Christmas Eve and I’m having trouble finding a way to tell her that 1. I’d rather die and 2. Those tickets will be free on Stubhub. Any advice on how to broach this conversation without appearing ungrateful? 

56 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m fairly certain my gf is getting me tickets to Jets-Chargers on Christmas Eve and I’m having trouble finding a way to tell her that 1. I’d rather die and 2. Those tickets will be free on Stubhub. Any advice on how to broach this conversation without appearing ungrateful? 

Honey, have you been around me? Do you know what I am like? Things that I espouse to love, I actually loathe.

Try that.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I would do the right thing and act so thrilled when she happily gives you the tix and then just pretend to be sick on game day, do the sacrifice thingy and tell her to please, just go with your bf and have a great time. Of course throw in a " dont worry I will be ok honey" as you look back at her, slightly bent at the waist holding your stomach and doing a quick shuffle to the bathroom.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Image result for ex lax

36 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

I would do the right thing and act so thrilled when she happily gives you the tix and then just pretend to be sick on game day, do the sacrifice thingy and tell her to please, just go with your bf and have a great time. Of course throw in a " dont worry I will be ok honey" as you look back at her, slightly bent at the waist holding your stomach and doing a quick shuffle to the bathroom.

Are you implying that my gf has a back-up bf?

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Here’s how I would play this...

Baby, it’s obvious that my physical traits are all you are interested in.. there is more to me than my 8 pack and my bulging pecs. I need you to love me for my brain as much as my body, and I need you to understand me at a deeper level. You wanting to make me go to that game shows you just love me for my hot bod.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Embrace it, if they are not club seats, upgrade them so you can stay inside, drink, eat, have fun, spend some quality time with the GF, looking over at the game as much as possible but not enough to get mad, play a few daily fantasy games to fill in for game time and consider a hotel near the stadium for the happy ending, Merry Christmas

16 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I need to see a pic of your gf to decide

I will be there. Not sure if I am tailgating yet as I got offered that breakfast this week. I have three seats though and I am not sure if the third person is going as of yet. The breakfast is only for two people. Anyone know if the breakfast is worth going to btw? But anyway, I will be there.

Archived