Anyone going to the game on Sunday - Roll Call

Maxman

5 hours ago, Cornfed said:

I'm going. Hope it's nice out.

40 degrees when the gates open. It's supposed to be 47 degrees & partly cloudy w/15 MPH winds at 47% humidity by game time.

My 3 tix sold on Wednesday & I'm seeing some good value for the Club seats which I may snatch up last  minute if I don't settle for a $28 Upper Tier Ticket and then just sit in an empty in my section.

I'm currently debating whether to see Bob Dylan at the Beacon tonight and sit cheap at the Jets game or forego Dylan and get a Club ticket vs. the Panthers. :huh:

On 11/23/2017 at 6:50 AM, T0mShane said:

I’m fairly certain my gf is getting me tickets to Jets-Chargers on Christmas Eve and I’m having trouble finding a way to tell her that 1. I’d rather die and 2. Those tickets will be free on Stubhub. Any advice on how to broach this conversation without appearing ungrateful? 

Send me her AIM chat name. I will take care of this for you. I will get it right this time, I swear.

I’m fairly certain my gf is getting me tickets to Jets-Chargers on Christmas Eve and I’m having trouble finding a way to tell her that 1. I’d rather die and 2. Those tickets will be free on Stubhub. Any advice on how to broach this conversation without appearing ungrateful? 

Get a new girlfriend 

image.pngHope this helps.

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

That all depends on how many season ticket holders sold out to opposing teams fans. 

You're the Sell Out for not going on what will be a clear and brisk day for football in the fall. 

I sold my 3 tix and got a Club PSL for 73¢ on the dollar and WILL be there on Sunday. 

What's your tired old excuse for not showing up tomorrow AGAIN? Tickets are cheap as $14 a pop. 

STH who sell their seats via a 3rd party aren't the Sell Outs, it's the hypocrites that have the GALL to judge Jets STHs while sitting at home when seats are CHEAPER than most other NYC/NJ Pro sports teams the last 3-6 years. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

You're the Sell Out for not going on what will be a clear and brisk day for football in the fall. 

I sold my 3 tix and got a Club PSL for 73¢ on the dollar and WILL be there on Sunday. 

What's your tired old excuse for not showing up tomorrow AGAIN? Tickets are cheap as $14 a pop. 

STH who sell their seats via a 3rd party aren't the Sell Outs, it's the hypocrites that have the GALL to judge Jets STHs while sitting at home when seats are CHEAPER than most other NYC/NJ Pro sports teams the last 3-6 years. :rolleyes:

I have a wake to attend for a good friends wife who suddenly passed away this week its from 4-8.

I wouldn't be able to be there for him and his children from 4-8. 

Anyone who sells their tickets on the internet not knowing who's buying them is a SELL OUT.

If tickets weren't so CHEAP you wouldn't be there. 

2 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Sell out 

Archived