Happy Thanksgiving JetNation.com

joewilly12

Happy thanksgiving to my American friends.  Below is a few tips for the day:

- If you or the person cooking the Turkey has never done this before make sure you take the giblet pack and neck out of the inside of the bird, no the little packet is not prepacked dressing.

- When loading up your plate always go for the things you like best 1st, load up on the turkey, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and gravy and dressing.  The reason you do this is so you can avoid any bizarre veggie combos on the table.  If your plate is full with the good stuff you have no room for Aunt Emmas Kale and Brussel sprout salad.

- When inevitably there are not enough wine glasses volunteer to have your red wine in a coffee mug, it holds more than a wine glass.

- Scope out a good place on one of the sofas or couches and claim it as your own.  Do not be afraid to play the "I have a sore back" card because you want to get the prime unbutton the pants and have a nap spot after meal time.

- Tell the host or bakers amongst you that you REALLY love their pumpkin pie, if you do this they will often have an extra one with your name on it that you can take home with you.

- Do NOT be afraid to be seated at the kids table.  You will probably have more amusing conversation and you can taunt them about your portion size.  (also a good time to give the kids sweet candy to hype them up for their parents on the ride home.)

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Nice picture but for this Crushlove it’s not Thanksgiving without Baked Lasagna and sausage and peppers. I usually get into the Turkey during the late game. God Bless you and everyone a great thanksgiving. 

Crush, I figured you were in a food induced coma by now.  lol   Have a very Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nice picture but for this Crushlove it’s not Thanksgiving without Baked Lasagna and sausage and peppers. I usually get into the Turkey during the late game. God Bless you and everyone a great thanksgiving. 

Will sausage and pepper lasagna do..

Image result for baked lasagna sausage and peppers pics

Archived