Turkey Day Football Games Thread.

joewilly12

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for case keenum pics

Looks like a guy Mike Maccagnan CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE A LONG TERM BIG $ DEAL TO. Below average, old, journeyman POS-he's PERFECT to hand off 40+ times every game and throw 3 yard passes on 3rd and 8 in the Todd Bowles system. 

53 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Vikings offense looks pretty damn good. Case Keenum runs in for a TD. 

There is a reason why the Vikings have three outstanding QBs on their roster who can play winning football and we have a 38 year old journeyman, who the coaching staff seems hell bent making into someone he is not and let me give you a hint it has nothing to do with luck!!

Case Keemun is better than any QB we have had for almost a decade!!!!

But no don’t keep getting QBs!!!

Good Grief!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

To me Keenum is just as good a possibility as Taylor and Cousins. 

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I, for one, welcome the newest quarterMacc overlord, Case Keenum.  

I was watching the game thinking the Jets are going to sign Keenum. If they do that, the 1st round draft pick better be a QB as well. Pretty risky to hand things over to Case on a mid size contract.

5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

He’s not really game managing though. He’s making good passes

The last two weeks I watched him he just tossed balls up in the air for grabs and his receivers made big plays.  Also beware the guy looking good on a team a top 3 defense in the league.  Cousins is way ahead of Taylor and keenum

18 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I was watching the game thinking the Jets are going to sign Keenum. If they do that, the 1st round draft pick better be a QB as well. Pretty risky to hand things over to Case on a mid size contract.

Keenum is proof that you should have three quality QBs who you are confident can start and not rely on magic dust and hoping to win!!!!

Archived