Eagles Fletcher Cox Sued for Ruining Marriage.

joewilly12

Fletcher Cox Sued For Allegedly Banging Man's Wife, Ruining Marriage
EXCLUSIVE

1122-fletcher-cox-getty-3.jpgImagine finding out Philadelphia Eagles superstar Fletcher Cox nailed your smokin' hot wife and wanted her to have his baby.

Pretty cool if you're a die-hard Eagles fan ... not cool if you're North Carolina resident Joshua Jeffords.

Josh claims he's got hardcore proof that the 6'4", 310 pound defensive tackle seduced and banged his wife behind his back while she was on a work trip to Pennsylvania back in April.

Jeffords claims Cox continued the relationship via text messages -- which Josh now has -- and he says it's smoking gun proof that Cox is liable for "alienation of affection" ... which you can sue for in N.C.

According to North Carolina state law, to win an A.O.A. case, one must prove 3 things ... 

1) You and and your spouse had a genuine love and affection

2) The love and affection was alienated and destroyed

3) Malicious acts of a 3rd party produced the alienation of affection. Malicious is presumed if there's proof of sexual intercourse. 

In his lawsuit, filed on Nov. 22, Jeffords claims Cox sent her a photo of his penis on Snapchat and followed up with text messages telling her he wanted to knock her up.

1122-fletcher-cox-text-messages-1.jpg

He provided copies of the alleged texts that read, "I want to get you pregnant" and "I'm dead ass serious." Another text says, "You ain't gone be no damn single mom."

Jeffords says his marriage has completely crumbled -- his wife has blocked him on Instagram -- and he blames Fletcher for everything.

He's suing Fletcher for more than $25,000. 

We've called Cox's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.

41 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Only 25 grand?

Fletcher cox is what mo wilk was supposed to be.  Cox got paid and has been better than ever.  Mo got paid and got lazy and a bad attitude.

Mo Wilk has been playing some pretty damn good football as of late and has been handing out Thanksgiving meals he paid for and had his high school number retired in Linden the past few days....Far from having a bad attitude. 

# Retired 

https://highschoolsports.nj.com/news/article/3190146368428225085/linden-retires-star-new-york-jets-lineman-muhammad-wilkersons-uniform-number/

Muhammad Wilkerson Returns Home to Give Back

Posted Nov 20, 2013

Charlie-Frankel60x60.jpgCharlie Frankel Reporter

•  
  •  

Thanksgiving comes early thanks to Mo and his teammates.

wilk.jpg

Muhammad Wilkerson entered this week with 16 career sacks. On Tuesday night, he added 200 more to his total.

Returning to the place where he spent the first decade of his life, Wilkerson passed out Thanksgiving meals — turkey, iced tea and a “sack” of sides — to 200 families residing in his former housing complex, the Oakwood Plaza Apartments in Elizabeth, NJ.

“Being born and raised right across the street, this is like home to me,” Wilkerson said. “It’s a tribute to everybody who helped out some way in the community. My grandmother still lives here, so it’s great to give back and help out as best I can.”

Teammates Sheldon Richardson and Santonio Holmes joined Muhammad at the Elizabeth Fire Department to help hand out the dinners for the Thanksgiving “Sacks” event.

“I came to support Mo,” Richardson said. “It’s Thanksgiving, I’m thankful for a lot of things. It’s my responsibility to give back a little bit, so I’m helping out as much as I can.”wilkerson.jpg

For Holmes, the opportunity to show support for his teammate was one reason he came out to the event, but it was also a chance to return to a place near where he called home for his first two years with the Jets.

“This is who I am outside of the helmet,” Santonio said. “I come from a very poor family, and the opportunity that I presented to my family to be successful and to have the opportunities to have things, it’s only fair that we give back to those that don’t have.”

Muhammad’s mother, Janice Wilkerson, was “amazed,” though not surprised, by her son’s goodwill.

“This is where we come from,” she said, “this is where Muhammad started playing football, so it’s great for us to come back. I’m a social worker by trade, so to help people is what I do. I do that all the time, so I’ve trickled that down to my kids and Muhammad loves to help. He always said if he ever made it, he would go back to his community and give back.”

As one of the best defensive linemen in the NFL, it’s safe to say he’s made it. He stayed true to his word, going back to his community and giving back on Tuesday night for what both he and his mother assured will become an annual tradition.

"Words can't express how I feel right now just to help out people some way, somehow for this holiday," Muhammad said. "Some of those people that were in line were great friends and family members, so it's great to help them out. That’s what Thanksgiving’s all about, thanking and blessing other people.”

• It sounded like this couple was not doing well regardless.
  • She was in PA on business and also bartending, so it would be interesting to hear what business she was doing.
  • The husband picked a number that he could basically grab right away, as given what Cox makes and what a lawyer would cost him coming in from out of town (and his travel time, etc.), Cox will likely just pay it.  I think he could have asked for 50 or 75.
  • But most importantly, how do we know the wife is hot?  Can someone post a picture please?

45 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Mo Wilk has been playing some pretty damn good football as of late and has been handing out Thanksgiving meals he paid for and had his high school number retired in Linden the past few days....Far from having a bad attitude. 

#

Getting a near max contract and the very next year, missing and being late for meetings/practice and then outright loafing for most of the year is having a bad attitude.  He's played better the last few games but no where near a max contract dlineman.  He has SUCKED since getting paid.

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Getting a near max contract and the very next year, missing and being late for meetings/practice and then outright loafing for most of the year is having a bad attitude.  He's played better the last few games but no where near a max contract dlineman.  He has SUCKED since getting paid.

He's a top defensive player in the NFL being on the NY Jets surely has to take its toll on the players like it does the fans, besides the few minor infractions you mention I don't see it as an issue. Rumors were circulating he was injured. Have you ever had a conversation with Mo Wilk to determine he has a bad attitude, the few times I've spoken to him he's been very cordial and appreciative of the fan support here. 

52 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He's a top defensive player in the NFL being on the NY Jets surely has to take its toll on the players like it does the fans, besides the few minor infractions you mention I don't see it as an issue. Rumors were circulating he was injured. Have you ever had a conversation with Mo Wilk to determine he has a bad attitude, the few times I've spoken to him he's been very cordial and appreciative of the fan support here. 

I don't are if he is a great choir boy off the filed he is LIGHT years away from being a top defensive player in the league right now.  He does not even get double teamed and he gets stone on most plays.

19 hours ago, Maxman said:

Let's have a baby. Awesome pick up line. When you have a bank account with millions of dollars in it.

Exactly. If a regular guy said this to her we would have all sorts of accusations of misogyny, the guy would be called out on every form of social media, and would probably lose his job. At the least that's what would happen to him.

I hope this guy wins his case and gets 100 times the amount he is suing for.

17 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

I hope this guy wins his case and gets 100 times the amount he is suing for.

So every husband in the world who's wife cheated on them should be entitled to money in a lawsuit? 

Whats the difference between Fletcher a businessman or a house painter?  

The wife is 110% at fault. 

Why is the venom directed towards Cox, he met a chick and banged her, good for him.  He has no moral obligation to do a background check on her marital status or anything else.  She on the other hand is a cheating bitch that went on a business trip and banged a football player.  She is the one that went off the rails, this is 100% on her.

3 hours ago, Green DNA said:

Why is the venom directed towards Cox, he met a chick and banged her, good for him.  He has no moral obligation to do a background check on her marital status or anything else.  She on the other hand is a cheating bitch that went on a business trip and banged a football player.  She is the one that went off the rails, this is 100% on her.

North Carolina law states differently.  

Archived