Eagles Fletcher Cox Sued for Ruining Marriage.

joewilly12

I have another thought on this one.

The husband knows that this case would be hard to win, but by filing a lawsuit for some minimum amount that gets elevated to the right court, he basically gets his ex-wife outed in front of basically the whole world (this was covered on the The Daily Mail, etc.).  

So people may think he is a loser, but they may think worse of her.  My guess is that she does not go off and marry Fletcher Cox and live happily ever after.

Mission accomplished, I think.

On 11/24/2017 at 10:15 AM, joewilly12 said:

So every husband in the world who's wife cheated on them should be entitled to money in a lawsuit? 

Whats the difference between Fletcher a businessman or a house painter?  

The wife is 110% at fault. 

LOL. She is at fault but if the guy was broke and hit her up like that he would be vilified on social media and everywhere else it mattered. Plus she would play the victim, and be held up as an empowered woman. That's not happening is it? No. Because the guy has some degree of fame and is using it to get laid is reason enough to sue his stupid azz. That coupled with the fact he is doing this because he is most likely bored and to see if he could. Ruin someone's life just to see if its possible? Not cool.

On 11/23/2017 at 2:55 PM, varjet said:
  • It sounded like this couple was not doing well regardless.
  • She was in PA on business and also bartending, so it would be interesting to hear what business she was doing.
  • The husband picked a number that he could basically grab right away, as given what Cox makes and what a lawyer would cost him coming in from out of town (and his travel time, etc.), Cox will likely just pay it.  I think he could have asked for 50 or 75.
  • But most importantly, how do we know the wife is hot?  Can someone post a picture please?

His wife was tending bar; is this guy a dullard or what? It wasn't the day shift at some old guy gin mill with pensioners drinking their SSI betting the ponies. A pox on everyone. 

Archived