QB Geno Smith.. insane untapped potential ~ ~ ~

kelly

TLDR:  Racism is the only reason Geno isn't a #1 today, because he is as good (and probably better) than Eli Manning and Drew Brees combined.  And did we mention racism?  No?  Ok, racism, racism, racism.

There, I saved you a few minutes you will, be assured, never get back.:rolleyes:

In other news the Sanchize still has vast amounts of untapped potential and he is a stone cold natural for games to be played in Mexico City.

My Brunswick Gold Crown IV has vast amounts of untapped break-and-runs in it.

ha... ok... too bad we missed out on a future hall of famer again. lol

wtf, this guy obviously never watched him play. Geno is the biggest walking mental mistake on a football field, ever. 

Please let the Giants FO read this article and believe it, passing on taking a top QB in the draft. 

it's the Daily News, we know what they are all about.  he's quoting a twitter account called "awful white QBs" in this "article".  He also fails t mention in his agenda is that Geno was supposed to start in 2015 if not for a teammate punching him(that's generally not a good sign for a leader) while Brees was supposed to BACK UP Philip Rivers who they spent a top 10 pick on but Rivers held out and Brees took off.

How does the daily news stay in business?

Geno "friggin" Smith. The guy has talent but is a prime example of immaturity. You don't follow immature A-holes and win. He gives examples of teammates fighting but those guys became legends in their respective sport. Geno's take my ball and go home mentality is his biggest problem and worst attribute. If he can overcome that and actually put it all together on the field and OFF maybe he has a chance to be a starter in the NFL. Until then he will be the walking punchline he has become.

a geno resurrection?  sounds like the maneesh rag is trying to make a case for the giaints to bench eli and use him over webb.  of course the article omits that geno personally lost 3 games in 2014 by throwing pick sixes.  and then he parlayed that by punching ik over $600. and the jets were fully prepared to start geno and use fitz as the back-up. 

On November 23, 2017 at 5:06 PM, Beerfish said:

Geno did indeed have potential far more than our current 2nd rounder. 

I've just never seen a guy with poorer in pocket an out of pocket awareness.  He may be book smart but his football IQ is low.

I still don't know if it was the Jets poor development of him or his own doing or a combination of both.  Not sure how you expect a young QB to develop without an OL and throwing a bunch of practice squad caliber players like Clyde Gates, Stephen Hill and David Nelson.

At the end of the day, he throws a beautiful ball, but takes too long to pull the trigger.

Archived