### Jets \ Panthers Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JiF said:

Huh?  You can celebrate now.  What does Adams have to do with it?

why you getting so angry?  Am I bothering you? 

No you are just being hardheaded a typical gator that knows when they are wrong but wont admit it. reading is fundamental I already explained it and why it was taunting but you choose to ignore what you want just go away since you are trying to provoke an argument

2 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

He bobbled it

The ball moves slightly. By their rule it's not a catch but they are guilty of overanalyzing every play now. 

The refs shouldn't be dictating the outcome of these games like they are now. Plays like that should stand. If the ball rolled halfway down his stomach fine, but when it's moving a little the refs shouldn't be overturning these calls. Terrible rule meant to micromanage a game that is now becoming more and more boring.

3 minutes ago, rammagen said:

No you are just being hardheaded a typical gator that knows when they are wrong but wont admit it. reading is fundamental I already explained it and why it was taunting but you choose to ignore what you want just go away since you are trying to provoke an argument

What am I wrong about?

i think it would be cool to receive a Football from Cam Newton as a kid despite Cam being a piece of sh*t.  That’s literally been my point the whole time.  I was clearly joking about Adams denying a kid that experience.

You guys are literally arguing this;

Anderson pleading into the camera for the probowl on the sideline during a tight game after sleeping on the Football in the end zone - cool

Cam Newton doing Superman and  handing a kid a football after scoring a touchdown - not cool 

I mean, wtf? 

3 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

The ball moves slightly. By their rule it's not a catch but they are guilty of overanalyzing every play now. 

The refs shouldn't be dictating the outcome of these games like they are now. Plays like that should stand. If the ball rolled halfway down his stomach fine, but when it's moving a little the refs shouldn't be overturning these calls. Terrible rule meant to micromanage a game that is now becoming more and more boring.

He still didn't catch it, let's move on.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

The guy who made the calls for the NFL last year said it was good.  the guy they have this year said no.  Do you see a problem here?

These calls are now completely micromanaged. The ball moves slightly and the call was a TD on the field. It's like the officials relish the idea of playing big roles in these games now. That shouldn't be the purpose of replay.

Just now, JiF said:

What am I wrong about?

i think it would be cool to receive a Football from Cam Newton as a kid despite Cam being a piece of sh*t.  That’s literally been my point the whole time.  I was clearly joking about Adams denying a kid that experience.

You guys are literally arguing this;

Anderson pleading into the camera for the probowl on the sideline during a tight game after sleeping on the Football in the end zone - cool

Cam Newton handing a kid a football after scoring a touchdown - not cool 

I mean, wtf? 

No you dont get it a player on a tv camera who was a free agent asking for votes which was tounge in cheek is not taunting poor taste maybe but now where near the other team

doing the superman thing while the other player is walking past you is taunting what the f is so hard to understand that, now for handing a ball to a kid after taunting it does not make that right it is a basic cover up by a scum bag now do you understand? he should be flagged for the fact the other player is waling by I could give to sh*ts if he gives 1000 balls to kids a penalty is a penalty. Jesus christ you arguing for the sake of arguing when it has been explained a s*tt load

1 minute ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

He still didn't catch it, let's move on.

The day someone can tell me what a catch is and have it called consistently is the day i will 'move on'.  When you see 3 plays a week that look just like that and are called tds you tend to get a bit ruffled and justifiably so.

Archived