### Jets \ Panthers Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The next person to tell me McCown is good for young player development. Good lord. The guy just threw it as long and as far as he could and he was a good 5 yards short of Anderson. Give me a break. 

It’s so obvious we sit here as loyal fans but we are NO WHERE as a team without at least an average QB.      

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The next person to tell me McCown is good for young player development. Good lord. The guy just threw it as long and as far as he could and he was a good 5 yards short of Anderson. Give me a break. 

Can't blame anyone who doesn't agree with that concept, but anyone trying to make an argument based on a single play, positive or negative, has absolutely no understanding of what the topic even is.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I think it’s cool he gives the ball to kids.  Idk 

Everything that jerk-off does is for himself and his image.  He is easily one of the least genuine players/people I've ever seen in the NFL.  He wants to be an arrogant prick and get in someone's face after scoring, then he shouldn't be surprised when the opposing team literally doesn't give a sh*t about him or his stupid post TD rituals.  I'm sure the sexist piece of garbage will run to Instagram later and b*tch about this in the stupid language he's invented for himself.

Honestly, f*ck Cam Newton.

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

Can't blame anyone who doesn't agree with that concept, but anyone trying to make an argument based on a single play, positive or negative, has absolutely no understanding of what the topic even is.

It’s not a single play though. It has been a season long issue where Anderson has been underutilized because the QB can’t get him the ball. 

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I don’t understand how any jet fan didn’t enjoy that. You yell at the kids on the lawn don’t you. By the way this was during a tv timeout 

I would murder a child if they stepped foot on my lawn, but I’d do it quietly, like a man.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Everything that jerk-off does is for himself and his image.  He is easily one of the least genuine players/people I've ever seen in the NFL.  He wants to be an arrogant prick and get in someone's face after scoring, then he shouldn't be surprised when the opposing team literally doesn't give a sh*t about him or his stupid post TD rituals.  I'm sure the sexist piece of garbage will run to Instagram later and b*tch about this in the stupid language he's invented for himself.

Honestly, f*ck Cam Newton.

If I were a kid. I’d be pretty excited if I received a Football from Cam Newton.

Archived