### Jets \ Panthers Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Everything that jerk-off does is for himself and his image.  He is easily one of the least genuine players/people I've ever seen in the NFL.  He wants to be an arrogant prick and get in someone's face after scoring, then he shouldn't be surprised when the opposing team literally doesn't give a sh*t about him or his stupid post TD rituals.  I'm sure the sexist piece of garbage will run to Instagram later and b*tch about this in the stupid language he's invented for himself.

Honestly, f*ck Cam Newton.

a guy does not go from stealing laptops at Florida to a being a great man. It strikes me as being not genuine an really fake. I want to try to like him but without that bs penalty he is not running anywhere that drive

Just now, JiF said:

If I were a kid. I’d be pretty excited if I received a Football from Cam Newton.

Cool, Cam can go do a giveaway on social media or something.  This way the media can see what a good guy he is.

It's not Jamal Adams or the rest of the teams concern to help Cam Newton with his public image.  Especially when he's acting like a giant d*ck sucker.

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Cool, Cam can go do a giveaway on social media or something.  This way the media can see what a good guy he is.

It's not Jamal Adams or the rest of the teams concern to help Cam Newton with his public image.  Especially when he's acting like a giant d*ck sucker.

I think it would be much cooler to receive the game ball, in the stands, after Cam just scored with that exact same ball as opposed to winning it on Social Media.  Probably a better memory.  Idk 

6 minutes ago, rammagen said:

a guy does not go from stealing laptops at Florida to a being a great man. It strikes me as being not genuine an really fake. I want to try to like him but without that bs penalty he is not running anywhere that drive

Being a talented NFL QB and a good person can be mutually exclusive. 

Archived