Jump to content
Maxman

### Jets \ Panthers Game Thread ###


Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Let's go Jets. The schedule gets brutal from this point on, but the young kids on the roster need to continue to improve. That is more important than wins and losses at this point in thime.

That said, let's go Jets. Beat the Panthers.

Nice weather for this time of year, so if you are going to the game, enjoy. If you are staying home, enjoy as well.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a stunning move Bowles benches an struggling McCown at the half down 14. Petty comes in and the Jets are able to pull out a win with Petty going 13-19 for 210 and 1 TD and 1 INT. Hackenberg gets the start next week with McCown as his back up and Petty is inactive the rest of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real collapse begins perhaps?  Now that we're effectively eliminated, does the team play hard for Bowles, or do they toss in low effort stinkers like last game and Bowles (Once again) loses the locker room down the stretch as we play materially better teams?

I think it's going to be bad from here out tbqh.  Best outcome of that bad is Bowles firing.  The man is not up to the challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The real collapse begins perhaps?  Now that we're effectively eliminated, does the team play hard for Bowles, or do they toss in low effort stinkers like last game and Bowles (Once again) loses the locker room down the stretch as we play materially better teams?

I think it's going to be bad from here out tbqh.  Best outcome of that bad is Bowles firing.  The man is not up to the challenge.

Lol, hit the wrong emoji. I agree with you on Bowles. He coaches like he can win every game 6-3. Absolutely no fun to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The real collapse begins perhaps?  Now that we're effectively eliminated, does the team play hard for Bowles, or do they toss in low effort stinkers like last game and Bowles (Once again) loses the locker room down the stretch as we play materially better teams?

I think it's going to be bad from here out tbqh.  Best outcome of that bad is Bowles firing.  The man is not up to the challenge.

Jets win this game 17-16. Chris Johnson is seen jumping up and down in the locker room afterward. Bowles is extended. Jim Harbaugh quits UM, takes Giants job. We watch Harbaugh and Josh Rosen in the Super Bowl for the next six years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Starting Greg Olsen in FanDuel and leaving all the other positions blank. Will retire on the dividends, and will call my new mansion “Villa Jamal.”

McCaffrey is playing slot WR all game supposedly so maybe use him and not Olsen and Villa Jamal can be renamed Villa Buster!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

McCaffrey is playing slot WR all game supposedly so maybe use him and not Olsen and Villa Jamal can be renamed Villa Buster!

Way ahead of you. Calling the Porsche “The Skrine Machine.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a rough schedule for the Jets the rest of the way and they conceivably could lose all of them. In most of the games they should be competitive. As for today they will have problems containing Cam Newton. I think the Panthers will run up at least 30 points. They beat us 30-17.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Let's go Jets. The schedule gets brutal from this point on, but the young kids on the roster need to continue to improve. That is more important than wins and losses at this point in thime.

That said, let's go Jets. Beat the Panthers.

Nice weather for this time of year, so if you are going to the game, enjoy. If you are staying home, enjoy as well.  :)

Ill be wearing my Namath jersey ALL DAY here in Charlotte.  Grocery store, gas station etc. Its on now and aint comin off til after the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

This is probably the second to last week until the Hack era starts!  

 

(We lose, Petty gets hurt halfway thru his start next week, HACK!)

I dare you to say that two times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×