### Jets \ Panthers Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, adb280z said:

Gotta admit he's one that I didn't see coming.  Would be nice to see what he'd do with a real QB.

Very Biletnikoff like. A long time ago I made that comparison & got absolutely crucified here for it. 6'-1", 190. Skinny with sticky hands. 5 games in a row with a TD. Wait until we find a QB & put some more talent around him. 

They had the first possession so trailing by two at halftime and getting the ball first isn't that bad. Cam Newton so far not having a good game. Love to see Forte and Bilal more involved in the 2nd half. But remember our nemesis is usually the 2nd half. I like what I'm seeing from our young guys on defense esp Darron Lee. 

2 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

What the hell happened to the Chiefs? The Bills have given up a billion points in the last 3 games and KC down 13-3 at the half. 

Teams figured out that if you take away kelce and contain their rookie back smith cannot make game changing plays. 

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Very Biletnikoff like. A long time ago I made that comparison & got absolutely crucified here for it. 6'-1", 190. Skinny with sticky hands. 5 games in a row with a TD. Wait until we find a QB & put some more talent around him. 

Thought stickoum was banned

9 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Anybody, ANYBODY, that mumbles Robby can't make a contested catch or isn't a #1 can STFU!!!!

I never understood the contested catch argument.

1. We've seen him do it.

2. Not every tall & fast WR is Calvin Johnson and capable of pulling in a jump ball more than 60% of the time. Especially when their QB is Ryan Fitzpatrick or Josh McCown. 

Robby is legit.

5 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Josh McCown has the WORST pocket presence I've ever seen for a 38 year old vet, lol. Just horrible! Hey, Josh, after 5 Mississippi  the rush is coming. It was like he was shocked he was sacked.

I feel better when I just think how much worse Mark Sanchez was at that lol 

Archived