### Jets \ Panthers Game Thread ###

Maxman

1 minute ago, billo83 said:

A few things: the Jets weren't robbed by the refs in this game. The Jets lost because ASJ forgot how to catch, the Clown with one of the most stupid fumbles I have ever seen, special teams that can't covet my grandmother, and a a$$ hat that decides to late hit with the game on the line. Oh and Todd Bowles

Never let anyone covet your grandmother!

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Xtina said:

How do you know what happened? 

I've been on record, I only watch jets games. The other games when on are just background if people are over like today or I'm at someone's place. I'm serious. Don't watch anymore and if I do just bc it's on in background. No passion to watch. Ya know.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Are we seriously gonna still excuse Todd Bowles for this teams lack of discipline?  Really?  After this game?

Todd Bowles should be fired on the spot. What the 2nd most penalized team, and continued 4th quarter collapses with zero urgency. That's all coaching folks. I'm seriously questioning about following this team with this dope in charge

2 minutes ago, billo83 said:

A few things: the Jets weren't robbed by the refs in this game. The Jets lost because ASJ forgot how to catch, the Clown with one of the most stupid fumbles I have ever seen, special teams that can't cover my grandmother, and a a$$ hat that decides to late hit with the game on the line. Oh and Todd Bowles

disagree the first roughing the passer the lner was blocked into the qb that should have not been called and without that they don't extend the drive and score.... It is not just one call but the combination of calls. I did not see the ASJ call back and would need to review that

Just now, BurnleyJet said:

Play teams close, the adjustments and coaching that makes the difference in the W.

Bowles fails every time. It's why he's not back next year in my opinion.

Agree and with a decent QB you win that game. 

I try and not get mad anymore but this was a pathetic loss today a game we should have won. 

The Jets beat themselves. 

2 minutes ago, rammagen said:

disagree the first roughing the passer the lner was blocked into the qb that should have not been called and without that they don't extend the drive and score.... It is not just one call but the combination of calls. I did not see the ASJ call back and would need to review that

I'm more referring to the critical calls. You're always going to get crap calls against you in any game (especially the Jets) and some in your favor

14 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

And Bowles just stands there looking confused and leaves Pennel on the field? 

Are you ******* kidding me? 

What a joke. What a goddamn clown.

We need to send Woody Jr, a tape of this crap and bow tie it and tell him this is why he's not HC material... Please I don't give a F if they put in a 3rd stringer, you yank the guy immediately.... If this guy is the coach again next year, it's worse then a circus..

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Agree and with a decent QB you win that game. 

I try and not get mad anymore but this was a pathetic loss today a game we should have won. 

The Jets beat themselves. 

It's been happening a lot this year. The best players are the kids. We need a QB so bad, I watched the Eagles Wentz is great.

3 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Play teams close, the adjustments and coaching that makes the difference in the W.

Bowles fails every time. It's why he's not back next year in my opinion.

I'm not a Bowels fan but we were robbed of a TD, McCowen fumbles a ball and it's returned for a TD and then the special teams give up a TD. None of those are Bowles fault. 

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

I'm not a Bowels fan but we were robbed of a TD, McCowen fumbles a ball and it's returned for a TD and then the special teams give up a TD. None of those are Bowles fault. 

The Jets are the 2nd most PENALIZED team in the NFL thats on the head coach NO DISCIPLINE and his stubbornness in stay with Josh McCown 

Black Monday cant come soon enough i hope he's FIRED. 

Todd Bowles should be fired on the spot. What the 2nd most penalized team, and continued 4th quarter collapses with zero urgency. That's all coaching folks. I'm seriously questioning about following this team with this dope in charge

Young teams learn and are undisciplined! Duh, they make mistakes. That’s why most people don’t like to play younger guys with little to no experience. Come on guys. Stop trying to make sense of your stupid agendas. It’s common sense. They are young and doing what young players do, compete but make mistakes!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

4 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

You can't put it all on the coach. The last 2 years the jets were one of the least penalized teams. 

When a team implodes last year and is now losing games due to penalties. Yeah,  you can put it all on the coach. Those are things that trace back directly to him. 

We are likely drafting a young QB next year has Bowles shown that he is the guy you trust developing a young QB? Has he shown that he can be the guy that help win us games late by making adjustments and having the team play smart? 

Honestly, what has Bowles shown that would lead anyone to hire him if we fired him? 

2 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

They weren't robbed a TD, ASK bobbled it. Do you think it's just coincenidence the Jets are outscored by a million points in the 4th quarter?

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Days like today I honestly envy the losers who root for losses.

Amen. I wish I was a sell out tank fan sometimes but then again I realize they are losers and fake. We are real and will relish the day we win that super bowl. Of course then the tank crowd will Jump on our bandwagon. They are weak we are strong 

Archived