### Jets \ Panthers Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, joewilly12 said:

Jamal Adams pushed Cam Newton during his Super man celebration today...just saying 

yup. sh*tty team. Ran by a sh*tty coach, organized and led by a sh*tty GM... "what can you reasonably expect" is the philosophical question you don't need think hard on...

lol, Lynch's dime TD, turned into a INT. 

32 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I'm not a Bowels fan but we were robbed of a TD, McCowen fumbles a ball and it's returned for a TD and then the special teams give up a TD. None of those are Bowles fault. 

You’re right it’s not the coach’s fault his starting relic of a QB gave away 7 points and his special teams gave up a TD. Not his fault at all. It’s your fault. 

2 minutes ago, BigO said:

You’re right it’s not the coach’s fault his starting relic of a QB gave away 7 points and his special teams gave up a TD. Not his fault at all. It’s your fault. 

Coaches don’t hire qbs, Gms do. He also had 3 tds and no picks. Get a grip 

46 minutes ago, rammagen said:

I tell you what for a caoch that is known for defense his defense certainly makes allot of mistakes at the wrong time. That is a sign that the coach is having some type of issue, whether it is the players are not good enough or they are not right for his system but after three yrs they should have made a better improvement

It is not his fault they do not have a good offensive line but it his fault that the two former first round picks on the dline seems to have regressed. He should be fired on the performance of the defense overall because if I went into a job and said I x really really well and sucked at x why should they keep me around

He was just above average defensive cord. So the jets make him a HC. He is not a NFL HC. Rex Ryan all over again. But worse.

57 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Amen. I wish I was a sell out tank fan sometimes but then again I realize they are losers and fake. We are real and will relish the day we win that super bowl. Of course then the tank crowd will Jump on our bandwagon. They are weak we are strong 

Wankers like yourself want instant but meaningless gratification. You want to leave the stadium or tv screen on a happy note. 

Tankers want meaningful change. We'll take short-term pain for long-term gain.

We want a winner that keeps on winning. Divisions, championships, super bowls. 

Guys like Bowles and McCown are only Jets while on Jets payroll. We are committed for life. Regime after regime, roster after roster.

Tankers are team-first Jets bleeding fans. Wankers like you are self-serving instant joy junkies.

1 hour ago, Mike135 said:

Man if this was a normal year when I wanted the team to win, I would've been so freakin' pissed now.

But because losses are better for us...  I'm thankful for this joke of a team.

Keep the losses coming.

Problem is so many teams absolutely suck and will end up with 4-5 losses as well. Even at 4-12 or 5-11 we may still end up in the teens with our first pick which would be heart breaking. Browns, 49ers, Bears, Fins, Colts, Texans, Raiders, Broncos, Giants, Bucs, Cards are picking before us at this point- at least 3 of these teams need a QB and will be picking a QB in this next draft. No way we would be able to move up that far to get one of the blue chip QB’s. Mayfield is our best bet and even then Mac may have to move up to get him. 

Had to calm down some after watching this one. What can I say? The officials screwed them out of another TD. Bowles once again cannot teach grown men the fundamentals when it comes to penalties. Stupid penalties did this team in today. Carolina did not beat the Jets they beat themselves. Even with all the penalties and mistakes they still should have won this game. This game is a prime example of why BOTH Macchole and Bowles need to go. McCown has no damn business being on the field as he can't manage critical situations when the game is on the line. He has no business being on this team next season especially if they draft a young guy. The only thing he can teach them is how to lose. What else can you expect from a guy with 6 wins in 3 years? Now that the playoff talk is over and it is over for all you optimists McCown should not see the field again this season.

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

I love all of the talk how Good McCown has been this season; he has the same losing record he has had his entire NFL career and despite what some of the Jets coaches, GM and some out here think his losing record again as always speaks for itself.  

He is what I knew he would be here. 

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Amen. I wish I was a sell out tank fan sometimes but then again I realize they are losers and fake. We are real and will relish the day we win that super bowl. Of course then the tank crowd will Jump on our bandwagon. They are weak we are strong 

You know I am really tired of this sh*t. I am no tank fan but when you question another fans loyalty especially on Jet message board you are really asking for it. Who the hell are you to do that? Snarky little pricks like you should just keep your mouth shut when it comes to other fans and their loyalty.

image.png

2 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

You know I am really tired of this sh*t. I am no tank fan but when you question another fans loyalty especially on Jet message board you are really asking for it. Who the hell are you to do that? Snarky little pricks like you should just keep your mouth shut when it comes to other fans and their loyalty.

image.png

Image result for CLAPPING GIFS

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

This beats WhoFans's "Except by whining about losers, I am a winner" for cringiest, most laughably sad, self-embarrassing, post.  Both were made today and I will treasure them for a lifetime.

Pretty much what I expected..  hard fought loss that could have just as easily been a win. 

I've gone from being indifferent about Bowles back to wanting him to be fired.  Whatever he's doing to curb backbreaking penalties isn't working.

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

If the Jets had any sort of expectations coming into this season, this season would be really frustrating. Now it’s just mildly annoying at most

do you ever take a break?  like a day off from posting or 5?

15 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

image.png

Yea you try to slap me and I will put you on your you know what. Also tired of being a jet fan and listening to these little whiny losers talk about wanting their own team to lose due to their delusional hopes of some kid turning their world around. I’m tired of going to games and screaming my head off and seeing opposing fans because little whiny jet fans give up on a season during week 5. Is sick and tired of this fan base not being fans, don’t like it to bad. I will smack you harder then you ever been smacked big guy 

Dude, get a clue. Toilet Bowles teams have been undisciplined from day 1. He lost the locker room last year. Was that a young team? Was it a young team that played flat against a team with nothing to play for with the playoffs on the line? It's an agenda to want an incompetent HC to be fired? Unreal

Those veterans where veterans who’s talent had run thin and were stuck in the old ways of doing things. Has the locker room been lost this year? Well then stay on topic. The gist of the rebuild basically says we can get 4to5 wins with anybody. Might aswell use youth and grow through their learning curve in hopes of being better when they mature. Question: was he incompetent after a 10-6 opening season where the previous coach who had less discipline than him could only win 4? The funny thing is he’s incompetent in your eyes but the same guys you look up to and cherish as coaches seem to respect and hold him in the highest of regards. So, go figure! It’s safe to say, if he is let go two things will happen. 1) NY will be further behind than ever before due to quality coaching candidates. Not worth risking what you already have At least until a viable QB and OL is established. 2).TB will be coaching another team with a fan base and structure support to produce consistent wins.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived