### Jets \ Panthers Game Thread ###

Maxman

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Yea you try to slap me and I will put you on your you know what. Also tired of being a jet fan and listening to these little whiny losers talk about wanting their own team to lose due to their delusional hopes of some kid turning their world around. I’m tired of going to games and screaming my head off and seeing opposing fans because little whiny jet fans give up on a season during week 5. Is sick and tired of this fan base not being fans, don’t like it to bad. I will smack you harder then you ever been smacked big guy 

Now now threats are not allowed my good man. Its easy being an internet tough guy. The real test comes when someone calls you out on it. I can guarantee you one thing my snarky little friend. If we were standing face to face I know you would not be talking to me that way. GUARANTEED.

Anyway you have no right to question anyone's loyalty and you deserve a verbal bitch slap for it. You don't like it:

image.png

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BigO said:

Problem is so many teams absolutely suck and will end up with 4-5 losses as well. Even at 4-12 or 5-11 we may still end up in the teens with our first pick which would be heart breaking. Browns, 49ers, Bears, Fins, Colts, Texans, Raiders, Broncos, Giants, Bucs, Cards are picking before us at this point- at least 3 of these teams need a QB and will be picking a QB in this next draft. No way we would be able to move up that far to get one of the blue chip QB’s. Mayfield is our best bet and even then Mac may have to move up to get him. 

Agreed.  But we're jet fans.  We should be used to settling by now.

22 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Now now threats are not allowed my good man. Its easy being an internet tough guy. The real test comes when someone calls you out on it. I can guarantee you one thing my snarky little friend. If we were standing face to face I know you would not be talking to me that way. GUARANTEED.

Anyway you have no right to question anyone's loyalty and you deserve a verbal bitch slap for it. You don't like it:

image.png

Try me tough guy 

58 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

You know I am really tired of this sh*t. I am no tank fan but when you question another fans loyalty especially on Jet message board you are really asking for it. Who the hell are you to do that? Snarky little pricks like you should just keep your mouth shut when it comes to other fans and their loyalty.

image.png

Easy, when a fan roots for his team to lose from the beginning of the season, it's fair to question loyalty. Especially for something ridiculous as draft position. What's even funnier is the SOJF's want the team to lose then relish ripping the sh*t out of the HC for losing.

Sorry I can't look through 30 pages to find who said it but someone said if that non- TD catch by ASJ were made by Gronk it's a sure TD. Anybody see the highlight they're showing over and over tonight of the Gronk TD end zone catch like it's the greatest play of the day? Sure enough he bobbled it and lost control more than ASJ did but it's the highlight catch of the day. And the NFL can't figure out why ratings are down 

3 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Easy, when a fan roots for his team to lose from the beginning of the season, it's fair to question loyalt. Especially for something ridiculous as draft position. What's even funnier is the SOJF's want the team to lose then relish ripping the sh*t out of the HC for losing.

image.png

5 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Sorry I can't look through 30 pages to find who said it but someone said if that non- TD catch by ASJ were made by Gronk it's a sure TD. Anybody see the highlight they're showing over and over tonight of the Gronk TD end zone catch like it's the greatest play of the day? Sure enough he bobbled it and lost control more than ASJ did but it's the highlight catch of the day. And the NFL can't figure out why ratings are down 

I agree with you. I'm almost to the point where I wish they would eliminate replay.  It makes the game last forever, and they still f*ck up the call.

5 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Easy, when a fan roots for his team to lose from the beginning of the season, it's fair to question loyalty. Especially for something ridiculous as draft position. What's even funnier is the SOJF's want the team to lose then relish ripping the sh*t out of the HC for losing.

You actually think penalties and bone headed plays are not the result of lack of discipline? That's coaching my post editing friend. Any fan knows that.

3 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Play teams close, the adjustments and coaching that makes the difference in the W.

Bowles fails every time. It's why he's not back next year in my opinion.

Do you really believe he won’t be back next year?   I would be absolutely shocked if Bowles isn’t back next year 

3 hours ago, BigO said:

You’re right it’s not the coach’s fault his starting relic of a QB gave away 7 points and his special teams gave up a TD. Not his fault at all. It’s your fault. 

The one thing that is my fault is reading your post and wasting a few precious seconds of my life. 

43 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Have a hard time faulting Morton for that since they did in fact score a TD and the video review took it away. 

And a semi accurate throw to Forte on 3rd down is another TD from that drive and not incomplete into the stands.

Not running the ball was and indictment on the piss poor O Line and I don't blame him at all.  

35 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

laughable to blame morton for the loss.  He's done more with less than any oc this team has had for some time.  The qb fumbled idiotically, the special teams allowed a score.  ASJ dropped one td pass and had another robbed from him.

Really?  Our OL is actually not horrible, we have 3 decent RB’s on the roster and McCown has been serviceable.  Our WR’s are also not that bad Robby is ok, Kearse is actually a decent 2nd WR and ASJ is a decent

Mortonstinks but so does this entire regime

Archived