### Jets \ Panthers Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Yea how about we see how they play. They cant be worse than mccown. Oh wait, i forgot about his completion percentage nevermind youre right

lol oh no they are both worse that mccown is.... or at least hack is........but nonetheless we are still going to complain about them. 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

I think McCown has thrown his arm out.  He might be gassed for the year 

Looks like old Jets-version Boomer Esiason out there. Looked awesome for a few weeks, media jerked him off, then he lost 10 MPH on the fastball and opposing CBs took turns picking him off. 

Just now, JiF said:

I think it would be much cooler to receive the game ball, in the stands, after Cam just scored with that exact same ball as opposed to winning it on Social Media.  Probably a better memory.  Idk 

Cool, so Cam can do it at a home game, maybe when he isn't acting like a d*ck on the way into the end zone.

If he was so concerned about giving the ball to a kid, maybe he should have held on to it the whole way through, instead of focusing on the cameras around him.  Then again, doing that would mean that he has to genuinely care about the kids more than himself, which he doesn't.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Looks like old Jets-version Boomer Esiason out there. Looked awesome for a few weeks, media jerked him off, then he lost 10 MPH on the fastball and opposing CBs took turns picking him off. 

Yes.  Be interesting to see if he steps up and claims it.  Seems like the kind of dude that would but the allure to actually play an entire season might be too much. 

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Cool, so Cam can do it at a home game, maybe when he isn't acting like a d*ck on the way into the end zone.

If he was so concerned about giving the ball to a kid, maybe he should have held on to it the whole way through, instead of focusing on the cameras around him.  Then again, doing that would mean that he has to genuinely care about the kids more than himself, which he doesn't.

If I was a kid, none of these things would concern me because I’m probably to young to understand this concept and I just received a game ball from Cam Newton and that would be freaking awesome. 

Just now, JiF said:

Yes.  Be interesting to see if he steps up and claims it.  Seems like the kind of dude that would but the allure to actually play an entire season might be too much. 

Really, it’s not up to McCown to admit it. It’s up to the coach to recognize it.

1 minute ago, NYallDay said:

These announcers have gotten said the wrong player like 8 times already on the jets. They’re terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here is the thng while you can wave your hands on a player without making contact it seems that corner on the last throw to Anderson was pass interference because he did not turn his head and made physical contact. These guys calling the game are crap, they might as well admit they are rooting for the panthers

Archived