### Jets \ Panthers Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Thats like receiving a saber from stalin. Youre too young and dumb to understand the implications. Good for adams

I studied history at one of the finest public universities in this great country and that is the most ridiculous comparisons any dumb ignorant bumble **** has ever made.

Congrats! 

1 minute ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Imagine they put Petty in at the half, he leads us to a comeback win.

We go 4-1 down the stretch and sneak in the playoffs and go on a run

and have our qb of the future

They would be fodder for the Chargers in round 1 and still should draft a QB in the first. 

here is the thng while you can wave your hands on a player without making contact it seems that corner on the last throw to Anderson was pass interference because he did not turn his head and made physical contact. These guys calling the game are crap, they might as well admit they are rooting for the panthers

Agreed. I was more referring to them saying it was kearse when it was Anderson and they called db Roberts skrine numerous times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, JiF said:

If I was a kid, none of these things would concern me because I’m probably to young to understand this concept and I just received a game ball from Cam Newton and that would be freaking awesome. 

You're not really making a point.  The kid didn't get a ball because Cam Newton is a self serving jerk-off.  Not because Adams decided that he isn't gonna let Cam showboat in his face.  That's the point.

I know Cam Newton being a Gator for 5 minutes of his life means he's earned a lifetime of defense from bad things in your eyes, but he kinda sucks as a person.

If I was a kid, none of these things would concern me because I’m probably to young to understand this concept and I just received a game ball from Cam Newton and that would be freaking awesome. 

If my kid accepted a ball from Cam Newton at a Jets home game, he wouldn’t eat for a month. If that little traitor doesn’t understand the gravity of that situation then he ain’t a true Jets fan.

In all seriousness, I hate Cam more than any other player not named Tom Brady, but it would be pretty cool to be a nine year old getting a ball from a pro player during a game, no matter who it is.

Archived