Mike Pennell Roughing the Passer

Dcronin

4 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Wow, what a racist post 

Not meant to be its meant that he should be working at a fast food place.........and not playing football in the NFL. 

YOU have a lot of nerve and balls even making that FALSE and SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION 

I think its finally time I put you ON IGNORE like I did with so many other of your aliases.

GOODBYE 

You've chosen to ignore content by NoBowles. 

6 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Bad penalty but that didn’t cost the game. What cost the game was our 38 yr old QB going full ritard under pressure and fumbling instead of just taking the sack.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

What's funny is no matter how well McCown plays, he is good for one of those a game.  The interception aaginst the Pats before the half, the lateral against the Jags, the interception against the Dolphins and the fumble today.

10 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

What's funny is no matter how well McCown plays, he is good for one of those a game.  The interception aaginst the Pats before the half, the lateral against the Jags, the interception against the Dolphins and the fumble today.

Yep.... I’ve stated that many times. Him, FITZ, etc...  there is a fukkin reason they are below 500, way below 500 in their careers.  Much of it is on them.  yet our management is so inept, they are all we have.   

3 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Yep.... I’ve stated that many times. Him, FITZ, etc...  there is a fukkin reason they are below 500, way below 500 in their careers.  Much of it is on them.  yet our management is so inept, they are all we have.   

Mike Maccagnan learned nothing from the Ryan Fitzpatrick debacle and repeated the process signing Josh McCown the outcome is same results and for this he should be fired. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

The savvy veteran rejuvenated leader mentor what was he thinking.

In every loss this year McCown has done something dreadfully stupid top cost us games while playing well for most of the game. He has had 3 back breaking turnovers that have directly cost us games and every one of them was a bad decision

Just now, Smashmouth said:

In every loss this year McCown has done something dreadfully stupid top cost us games while playing well for most of the game. He has had 3 back breaking turnovers that have directly cost us games and every one of them was a bad decision

Agree it isn't hard to see this, cant imagine anyone defending his play or being in denial. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Not meant to be its meant that he should be working at a fast food place.........and not playing football in the NFL. 

YOU have a lot of nerve and balls even making that FALSE and SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION 

I think its finally time I put you ON IGNORE like I did with so many other of your aliases.

GOODBYE 

You've chosen to ignore content by NoBowles. 

Hmmmmm... I just find it interesting that you make the presumption that a Black man who can't make it in the NFL should be serving you a shake and fries. Why can't he be a pharmacist? You could have said, hey, is my penicillin ready yet? Or why couldn't he be a doctor? You could have said, can I get an appointment on Friday at 11? Why couldn't he be a lawyer? You could have said, can you help me as a defendant in this little problem I have? And when you ask for a shake and fries, can't you be a little nicer about it? You can't say please???

30 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Hmmmmm... I just find it interesting that you make the presumption that a Black man who can't make it in the NFL should be serving you a shake and fries. Why can't he be a pharmacist? You could have said, hey, is my penicillin ready yet? Or why couldn't he be a doctor? You could have said, can I get an appointment on Friday at 11? Why couldn't he be a lawyer? You could have said, can you help me as a defendant in this little problem I have? And when you ask for a shake and fries, can't you be a little nicer about it? You can't say please???

Really hoping this is a joke.....

Mike Pennel forced himself to watch the game he should’ve been a part of. It was painful, but worthwhile, the impetus for the massive defensive tackle to make a change.

“That was hard to watch,” the 6-foot-3, 332-pound fourth-year pro said Thursday after Jets practice. “But it was something I needed. I was supposed to be out there.”

It was the Packers’ NFC Divisional playoff victory over the Cowboys last season. After serving the second of two four-game suspensions for violating the league’s substance-abuse policy, Pennel was released by Green Bay, but still watched his former teammates reach the NFC Championship game without him. The Jets picked him up in February, taking a flyer on the talented lineman.

39 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Seriously?

If Mike Pennel was white, would you be posting the same nonsense?

It's a freakin' metaphor...for a non-performing NFL guy.

Get a grip.

56 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Last time I checked... my kids were white.  I tell them that all the time. 

3 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

I think it was dumb play obviously. Having said that I didn't think the Jets would score a TD if they got the ball back anyway.

Doesn’t matter. It’s the culture that exists that there’s no accountability for screwing your team with inexcusable actions. Bad coaching results in bad play.

2 hours ago, shawn306 said:

In all honesty what is Bowles gonna do ? Bench Jordan Jenkins ? Cut Pennell and go with the third string NT ?

Winters is a holding machine, False Starts, PI's all the signs of a 6-10 team.

Actually, yes. The game was over at that point and it was the perfect time to send a message, but you know what he did? Nothing. Sorry, he’s not a good coach.

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

Just out of curiosity, why did you capitalize “Black?” Would you have done the same with  “White?” Seems weird to me ...

6 hours ago, Dcronin said:

One of the dumbest plays I've seen in 10 or 15 years. F this team. Season over with a boneheaded play.

"Season over"?  LOL.  You mean losing 4 of the prior 5 games led you to believe we were a playoff team?

6 hours ago, RoadFan said:

He did the fans a favor.  That loss could place them a few spots higher in the draft.

Exactly.  I'm thinking of getting a Pennell jersey.  Trust me, Eagles fans aren't crying about insignificant losses in the 2015 season that led directly to having the draft ammo to go get Carson Wentz.

SAR I

6 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Overreact much?

Seriously though.  A few idiots were calling to cut Robby after he threw his helmet.  The Jets have some changes to the defensive line personnel on the horizon.  We have no idea if Pennel can play.   How about we wait and see first?

Anderson threw his helmet after the game was lost.  Mike Pennel LOST a game.  Another game where penalties were the difference.  It isn't so much Pennel, it is at some point a coach has to step up and make an example of someone that says "NO MORE."  Anyone else want to do something stupid, you will be out the door as well.

9 hours ago, PS17 said:

And Bowles keeps him in the game. lmao

This was the most concerning part of the game. How does a ******* head coach keep pennel in there? I mean, seriously, who is this guy? Bottom of the barrel type player. Why the **** was he allowed on the field afterwards? He should be waived first thing Monday morning but our POS coach keeps him in the game. Wow. What a spineless coach. ******* moron

7 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Overreact much?

Seriously though.  A few idiots were calling to cut Robby after he threw his helmet.  The Jets have some changes to the defensive line personnel on the horizon.  We have no idea if Pennel can play.   How about we wait and see first?

Wait, what? We have plenty of idea if Pennel can play or not. He’s a depth player at best. They come dime a dozen. It was an idiotic penalty with the game on the line. If that penalty happened in the 3rd quarter, it wouldn’t have been as big an issue. But with the game on the line, that’s borderline retarded, no offense to the JN mods. 

13 hours ago, Dcronin said:

One of the dumbest plays I've seen in 10 or 15 years. F this team. Season over with a boneheaded play.

it was typical Bowles boneheaded mistakes.  happens every week under this coach. the chances of us going down and scoring a TD w/ 0 TOs was slim but it would have been nice to have a chance especially after Carolina saved us time w/ that incompletion.

Archived