Gotta make up your mind

UnitedWhofans

Do you want to lose and have a great shot at a QB. Or do you want to win meaningless games like a couple of years ago?

Jets fans need to go to their hearts and make this decision and act accordingly. 

If we go by this standard. This was a good day for the Jets. Especially since the refs screwed them again

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Do you want to lose and have a great shot at a QB. Or do you want to win meaningless games like a couple of years ago?

Jets fans need to go to their hearts and make this decision and act accordingly. 

If we go by this standard. This was a good day for the Jets. Especially since the refs screwed them again

I root for the Jets to win every game, but when they  lose I don't get as upset as I normally would knowing that we are better off losing. It's actually the easiest and most stress free year to be a Jets fan. 

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I root for the Jets to win every game, but when they  lose I don't get as upset as I normally would knowing that we are better off losing. It's actually the easiest and most stress free year to be a Jets fan. 

And yet nobody here gets it. This year shouldn’t be stressful AT ALL. And yet people are going nuts

Just now, varjet said:

This game could go perfectly.  They have been in the game.  They are up by 2 in the Fourth Quarter.  They have fought valiantly.  Robbie Anderson looks good.  its 50/50 that they still lose.  

Yes, I think that is a perfect result.

This year when they have no playoff aspirations, I believe it is 

8 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Really? Real big talk (excuse) after the fact. JETs could write the book in how to come up short. Another choke job and an excuse to keep TB.

1 minute ago, usapaw said:

How did "Suck for Luck" work out in reality. Luck now sucks. That is a loser mentality.

There is no Andrew Luck. This is about sticking to what you want. All I have heard out of here is they want the Jets to draft a QB. To do that, you need as high of a pick as you can get. So this accomplished that

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

There is no Andrew Luck. This is about sticking to what you want. All I have heard out of here is they want the Jets to draft a QB. To do that, you need as high of a pick as you can get. So this accomplished that

Like the Patriot and Seahawks did?

9 minutes ago, varjet said:

This game could go perfectly.  They have been in the game.  They are up by 2 in the Fourth Quarter.  They have fought valiantly.  Robbie Anderson looks good.  its 50/50 that they still lose.  

Yes, I think that is a perfect result.

What did I tell you.

20 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Yes , because how we feel will change the outcome of these games.

Archived