Jump to content

What's a lad gotta do to play some Mafia round these parts nowadays?!!?!?!?!


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

The countdown on this happening has officially begun.  I put a down payment on an engagement ring last week.  :)

That's phenomenal news, man! Couldn't happen to a nicer virgin! Congratulations!

s9bPVaK.gif

 

 

Although, this is gonna decrease JetNation's in-joke material by 40%.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's phenomenal news, man! Couldn't happen to a nicer virgin! Congratulations!

s9bPVaK.gif

 

 

Although, this is gonna decrease JetNation's in-joke material by 40%.

 

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

tenor.gif

 

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Congrats 80!

 

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

 I can’t ******* standing you!

 

Thanks guys!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2017 at 4:07 PM, Nynaeve said:

Deflower 80

But I thought he was striving to be the rl version of the 40 year old virgin?!?!?

lolololololol

 

On 11/29/2017 at 6:10 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

 

The countdown on this happening has officially begun.  I put a down payment on an engagement ring last week.  :)

Congrats and good luck brother!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2017 at 1:50 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Wow, that's a strong bet, what with $10 getting you endless apps at TGI Friday's permanently now.

Crusher be serious.

Actually they raised the price for endless apps to $14.99 and removed certain items (nachos, quesadilla, friend pickles) from their app menu.

You are wrong and don't know what you're talking about.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nolder said:

Actually they raised the price for endless apps to $14.99 and removed certain items (nachos, quesadilla, friend pickles) from their app menu.

You are wrong and don't know what you're talking about.

GOOGLE LIED TO ME!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was at a Christmas party last night where we played an in-person "Mafia" card game.  You guys will be proud to know that I won a game as the only scum.  

Only if you alienated and insulted each player until that left the party.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was at a Christmas party last night where we played an in-person "Mafia" card game.  You guys will be proud to know that I won a game as the only scum.  

I bet that was quite the adjustment to go from JetNation Mafia to IRL Mafia without the same internet tools at your disposal.

Must have been awkward when you started acting out funny gifs:

sTZEkRL.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I bet that was quite the adjustment to go from JetNation Mafia to IRL Mafia without the same internet tools at your disposal.

Must have been awkward when you started acting out funny gifs:

sTZEkRL.gif

 

They didn't know what "WIFOM" meant.  F*ckin' noobs.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...