Jets Organization

RSJ

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Has there been a regime in recent memory where 3 years in they haven't committed to a young QB? Chris Johnson can be the friendliest guy in the world- but what the hell are the Jets doing? 

THIS.  Mac's attempt to fix the QB position was Petty and Hackenberg but neither were good enough to unseat Fitzpatrick or McCown over the last three years.  To me, this alone is a firing offense.  If the Jets had any sense they would clean house and let a new GM / coach pick a franchise QB in 2018.

2 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

THIS.  Mac's attempt to fix the QB position was Petty and Hackenberg but neither were good enough to unseat Fitzpatrick or McCown over the last three years.  To me, this alone is a firing offense.  

No because they weren't first round picks. He played it cautiously. Can't do that now. If Hackenberg was drafted in the first round, then you would be on point

17 hours ago, RSJ said:

Prior to the Jets game yesterday I went to the season ticket breakfast. We met Chris Johnson, Wesley Walker, and Freeman McNeil. I know the Jets have had their issues recently - but I have to say they are a very friendly and nice organization. Not just those I mentioned - but EVERYONE that works for them. Chris Johnson was very nice and took the time to talk with us for a few minutes. Maybe I will be proven wrong - but I get the feeling he is really enjoying his new role and is really working towards building this thing the right way. 

I know some of you will not agree with this - but I thought I would post how great my experience was meeting them yesterday and how I really do think and hope this thing is going to get turned around.

The little I've seen/heard him, Chris seems more at ease, more socially competent than Woody. 

17 hours ago, RSJ said:

Yeah I mean I kind of figured I would get responses like this - but its a big improvement over the weirdos Hess had working for him and he never won much either. The guy legit seemed knowledgeable about every player on the roster. There's always a lot of negative posted about the Jets so I thought I would share my positive experience.  

Thanks..good luck. 

14 hours ago, RSJ said:

Bowles is trash. You couldnt name 5 guys on the Pats defense and they are playing better than the Jets. Bowles teams have looked the same all 3 years. Flat and uninspired. 

You realize that no one outside of Jets fans could name 5 guys on the Jets defense.

21 hours ago, RSJ said:

Prior to the Jets game yesterday I went to the season ticket breakfast. We met Chris Johnson, Wesley Walker, and Freeman McNeil. I know the Jets have had their issues recently - but I have to say they are a very friendly and nice organization. Not just those I mentioned - but EVERYONE that works for them. Chris Johnson was very nice and took the time to talk with us for a few minutes. Maybe I will be proven wrong - but I get the feeling he is really enjoying his new role and is really working towards building this thing the right way. 

I know some of you will not agree with this - but I thought I would post how great my experience was meeting them yesterday and how I really do think and hope this thing is going to get turned around.

Nobody had ever accused the people in the Jets organization of not being "nice". That is wholly irrelevant. They are all very nice when you meet them. Good people who care.

The problem is that they are terribly incompetent. From the top down. "Nice" may be pleasant at social events. But it doesn't get you a championship. They all need to go. "Nice" doesn't cut it. Give me an organization run by football people who know what they are doing. Jets are run like the Keystone Kops. However "nice" they may be.

Archived