Epic Rant by Francesa!

JetsFanatic

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Can someone delivery a written summary for those who would sooner spend the next 6 years nonstop listening to a 24/7, commercial-free Michael Bolton station?

McAdoo and Reese are bums

Benching Eli for Geno Smith and saying he gives you a better chance to win is ridiculous (sound familiar?)

Giants have no class anymore

Giants should put their money where their mouth is and release Eli now

Glad I didn't waste valuable post-lengthening time listening to it. They should release Eli now, lol. Their 2-time SB champ QB. OK sure. Idiot.

I don't really care what the Giants do, other than being 100% in favor of whatever causes them the most long-term damage. Not that I know much about Webb myself, but it seems more important for them to see what they have in Webb than see what they have in Geno. Particularly if they feel Webb is close enough that they already said they want to give him a couple of starts to finish out the season at least.

But in neither case are they under an obligation to succumb to a binary choice of start Eli or release Eli. That doesn't even take into account the optics of cutting Eli outright, and how spiteful and petty it'd look. He's still a locker room presence I'm sure (he probably lets the younger kids carve their names in his trunk), and he could help keep everyone calm should Webb get out to a really rocky start (like Eli did himself). He's surely looked up to and has more clout with the guys than Smith, anyway. I think the veteran mentor necessity thing is overblown, but that doesn't mean you therefore cut Eli when he's already on the team, knows all the guys, and is likely respected by most or all of them.

14 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Meanwhile, everything he saying about Eli Manning and the lack of wide receivers, running game, offensive line, and offensive coordination and being passed off as a scapegoat for his GM and head coach is precisely what happened to Mark Sanchez.

So laugh it up Jets fans. This happened to your quarterback in this town too. And Mark Sanchez 2012 was a far better quarterback than Eli Manning 2017. 

SAR I

You luv the action don't you?; and you might be right!

44 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Benching Eli for Geno Smith and saying he gives you a better chance to win is ridiculous (sound familiar?)

In walks Sam Darnold.... 

7 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

You luv the action don't you?; and you might be right!

Completely wrong. But that's always the case with him when it comes to his delusional beliefs about Sanchez. Plenty of Sanchez excuses. His post Jets "career" speaks volumes about his lack of talent and/or lack of a brain when on the field. Same for Geno Smith. Both bums.

The collapse of the Giants has been coming. The consistency and stability of Coughlin is gone and the franchise QB is at an end. Plus Beckham is a fool.

Going with Geno is just like running to the other end of the Titanic cause it seems higher. You're still going for a bath.

But this is all good for us.

Manning is going to the Broncos on a Elway win now mission like his brother. So that leaves Cousins and picks more open for us.

The Giants are the clown show in NY taking a little heat off us for a change.

And Geno, desperate to stay in the NFL, might win some games and screw them some in the race to America's Next Top QB.

Sunshine and Rainbows.

1 hour ago, The Walrus said:

The collapse of the Giants has been coming. The consistency and stability of Coughlin is gone and the franchise QB is at an end. Plus Beckham is a fool.

Going with Geno is just like running to the other end of the Titanic cause it seems higher. You're still going for a bath.

But this is all good for us.

Manning is going to the Broncos on a Elway win now mission like his brother. So that leaves Cousins and picks more open for us.

The Giants are the clown show in NY taking a little heat off us for a change.

And Geno, desperate to stay in the NFL, might win some games and screw them some in the race to America's Next Top QB.

Sunshine and Rainbows.

And they will rebuild and be better than us, perhaps win another SB while we draft 24 QBs, none of whom pan out. HIstory repeats itself. 

2 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

If he didn’t have a 10 mil cap hit for next yr they probably would release him now 

4 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

That was awesome ??? I feel bad for giants fans. Reminds me of when the giants couldn’t give up on Simms, and would rather roll him out in a wheelcheer just for “ past “ accompliments 

Since the jets will never win another Super Bowl, this is my dream season. **** the giants and their a$$hole fans.  I hope the eagles win the Super Bowl 

1 hour ago, southtown24th said:

That's the problem here...this is the overlooked story line here.  Giants are going to draft their next 10-15 franchise QB next year in the top 2-4 picks. Jesus. 

May be better to be a nice guy, but they're running a sport franchise, not kindergarten trip to the zoo. And Eli Manning will be someplace else, like Denver or New Orleans. It's making the best of things. 

19 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

Since the jets will never win another Super Bowl, this is my dream season. **** the giants and their a$$hole fans.  I hope the eagles win the Super Bowl 

Well the giants will be garbage without Eli. As this yr as proof. Worst team in the league without him carrying them. Jets will be picking behind the giants for the next decade at least 

9 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Well the giants will be garbage without Eli. As this yr as proof. Worst team in the league without him carrying them. Jets will be picking behind the giants for the next decade at least 

Uh yeah ok that’s not happening 

7 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Uh yeah ok that’s not happening 

Lol wanna bet ? They picked ahead of us few times past few yrs WITH Eli in his prime. Are you a closet giants fan ? You think they will be able to hold themselves up without Eli ?? Jerry Reese and Macdoo make Bowles and Mac look all stars  

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Lol wanna bet ? They picked ahead of us few times past few yrs WITH Eli in his prime. Are you a closet giants fan ? You think they will be able to hold themselves up without Eli ?? Jerry Reese and Macdoo make Bowles and Mac look all stars  

I hate the giants.  I just think jet fans celebrating then sucking while they are about to get either Darnold or Rosen is foolish

46 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

He’s past his prime, he’s no josh McCown. 

AT LEAST GIANTS KNOW HOW TO TANK THEIR WAY TO A 10 YEAR FRANCHISE QB.

NEXT YR THE GIANTS WILL HAVE AN EXCITING SEASON.

NEXT YR THE JETS WILL ONCE AGAIN NOT HAVE A DECENT QB

you can bet on it~~~~~~~~~~~.

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I hate the giants.  I just think jet fans celebrating then sucking while they are about to get either Darnold or Rosen is foolish

If you're gonna make a mess might as well make the best mess for draft position. And shed no tears for Eli Manning, who will be off to Denver or New Orleans for his One Last Shot. 

Archived