Epic Rant by Francesa!

JetsFanatic

3 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Never been a fan of Francesca. But he’s spot on here. What are you possibly hoping to see in Geno Smith? 

They traded up for Webb, albiet it was in the 3rd round, but they obviously see potential. Get him some game experience.

Geno was signed when the Giants thought they had a Super Bowl roster and he could hold the fort for a game or two if Eli went down. He’s not the future. So this move makes 0 sense.

But I am loving watching the Giants become the Jets.

Never was the past or present, either.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Yes because having a bad OL has definitely helped at USC this year. 

Nope they ****ed it up. All they had to do was say that we don’t Ei to get hurt and we want to see what we have in Davis Webb. Then they would be set.

Instead Sam Darnolsnis going to come to a team that is very weak and trying to fill massive shoes immediately. That’s not good.

Giants fans know this. That’s why they’re angry. 

By the time Sam gets behind Center for the Giants the O line  will be much better than it is now. After getting Sam that will be the glaringly obvious next step. Especially after seeing what happen this year at USC. Sam will have his bumps  year one, no doubt. Giants games will be 100% more exciting and interesting than the New York “ groundhog” Jets games will be next year. Jets will continue into year four of the Old jag QB shoot for .500 record empty stadium crapola-Athon.

They don’t want to see what Davis Webb can do . They want to lose out to assure they get a top thee pick! Wow Dude! You really don’t see that?

Sam Darnold will be a Rockstar the second he puts a Giants uniform on. Hell half the Giants fan base or more never Iked Eli except for the two years they won the Super Bowl do to stellar defense. @nyjunc

Giants fans are old cranky crybabies that won two  Suoerbowls  in the last decade. They are now getting their franchise guy for a another decade or so. They have nothing, nothing at all to cry about. 

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Says one of the guys still defending horrible draft picks like Hack and Devin Smith

:huh: I have no words. This level of madness is ridiculous. I have never defended Hackenberg. At all. 

As for Devin Smith, he got bogged down by injuries, that’s not false defense that is fact. Period. I don’t recall any media person or any expert or really any fan bemoaning drafting Devin smith at the time. 

See this is how I know I have won this debate. You are trying to deflect by insulting me

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

By the time Sam gets behind Center for the Giants the O line  will be much better than it is now. After getting Sam that will be the glaringly obvious next step. Especially after seeing what happen this year at USC. Sam will have his bumps  year one, no doubt. Giants games will be 100% more exciting and interesting than the New York “ groundhog” Jets games will be next year. Jets will continue into year four of the Old jag QB shoot for .500 record empty stadium crapola-Athon.

They don’t want to see what Davis Webb can do . They want to lose out to assure they get a top thee pick! Wow Dude! You really don’t see that?

Sam Darnold will be a Rockstar the second he puts a Giants uniform on. Hell half the Giants fan base or more never Iked Eli except for the two years they won the Super Bowl do to stellar defense. @nyjunc

Giants fans are old cranky crybabies that won two  Suoerbowls  in the last decade. They are now getting their franchise guy for a another decade or so. They have nothing, nothing at all to cry about. 

can't we let the rest of this season and the draft play out before we make proclamations?  will this be their franchise QB like Dave Brown? he was their last 1st round QB pre Eli.

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Lots of reasons to hate Francesca, but it’s worth pointing out that the Michael Kay Show has never—not once—produced five consecutive minutes of audio as compelling as this one Francesca clip despite their unlimited access to every NY team. 

I think if McAdoo comes back next year Francesa has a heart attack

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

They don’t want to see what Davis Webb can do . They want to lose out to assure they get a top thee pick! Wow Dude! You really don’t see that

1. It better be fast because he’s starting next year. Hopefully they are miracle workers.

2. Oh yeah they defintely want to lose games. That’s why they went out AND BEAT THE CHIEFS. Without a god game from Eli I might add

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Lots of reasons to hate Francesca, but it’s worth pointing out that the Michael Kay Show has never—not once—produced five consecutive minutes of audio as compelling as this one Francesca clip despite their unlimited access to every NY team. 

your standards are unsurprisingly low. 

He's clearly struggling to conjure up enough energy to sound angry.  It's a community theater level performance.

If Eli Manning was throwing throwing 3+ picks every game, and the Giants were just benching him to put him out of his misery and embarrassment, I’d understand. But he’s not. He’s the furthest thing from a problem on that team this year.

No oline, no running game, no wr depth (you dont replce Odell but you need servicable guys), defense has underperformed, and the head coach is horrible.

I think this was mandated by Mara. He knows hc and gm are gone. He’s tanking the rest of the year to ensure a new QB, and doesn’t want the blame put on him. He doesn’t want the reputation put on him that he was the owner that ruined the ending to one of their legends. So do it now, make the coach do it who is already hated by everyone.

16 hours ago, The Crusher said:

In walks Sam Darnold.... 

What fck is wrong with this world. Why does IND get to enjoy the Manning show for a decade of glory then conveniently land Luck. Why does NYG get ti enjoy Manning for a decade, then land Rosen/Darnold. Is there no parity in this sport?!?! It makes me sick. 

20 hours ago, Paradis said:

What fck is wrong with this world. Why does IND get to enjoy the Manning show for a decade of glory then conveniently land Luck. Why does NYG get ti enjoy Manning for a decade, then land Rosen/Darnold. Is there no parity in this sport?!?! It makes me sick. 

I think it's matter of me, you and the rest of the Jets faithful just betting on the wrong horse.

8 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

Never been a fan of Francesca. But he’s spot on here. What are you possibly hoping to see in Geno Smith? 

They traded up for Webb, albiet it was in the 3rd round, but they obviously see potential. Get him some game experience.

Geno was signed when the Giants thought they had a Super Bowl roster and he could hold the fort for a game or two if Eli went down. He’s not the future. So this move makes 0 sense.

But I am loving watching the Giants become the Jets.

A chance to pick Darnold or Rosen, followed by Eli and his huge contract going elsewhere? 

4 hours ago, Bugg said:

A chance to pick Darnold or Rosen, followed by Eli and his huge contract going elsewhere? 

Gee that sucks for them

Btw the drama queen Giants fans don’t acknowledge this fact but the Giants could have BOTH Eli and Darnold on the roster next year

Finally listened to this on YT.  Giants fans are the most self-righteous cry babies ever.  You would think Eli was getting executed via firing squad.

This team is 2-9 with no shot at the playoffs playing a totally meaningless game in which Eli could realistically get seriously hurt playing behind a bottom 2 Offensive Line.  Of course they should bench him

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Finally listened to this on YT.  Giants fans are the most self-righteous cry babies ever.  You would think Eli was getting executed via firing squad.

This team is 2-9 with no shot at the playoffs playing a totally meaningless game in which Eli could realistically get seriously hurt playing behind a bottom 2 Offensive Line.  Of course they should bench him

Yes but that's not why they are angry. I've said why they are angry.

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Exactly.  Giants fans are making it sound like Eli is a little school girl who just got her feelings hurt and the fans are his big brother that needs to fight for him.

Eli's a big boy - he can handle it.

This guy has made over $100 million as a Giant QB, hasn't won a playoff in ages, the team is currently 2-9...And they're not paying him next year.

Giant fans are foolish.

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Exactly.  Giants fans are making it sound like Eli is a little school girl who just got her feelings hurt and the fans are his big brother that needs to fight for him.

This guy has made over $100 million as a Giant QB, hasn't won a playoff in ages, the team is currently 2-9...And they're not paying him next year.

Giant fans are foolish.

If they were just angry at benching Eli, I would agree. But that is not the impetus I believe. After all Giants fans have been on and off on Eli for years.

The fact that he is being benched for Geno Smith, a guy who they've seen play in New York and fail instead of 3rd round pick Davis Webb is why they are pissed.

It is not being interpreted as trying to get a look at the other QBs. It's being framed as trying to win games.

Obviously, I never was a Giant fan. But I did respect Eli Manning and his resume.

Shame on the Giants from top to bottom. They went about it the wrong way.

Sometimes things work out for the best. So, good luck Eli. You deserve better!

2 hours ago, 73andMe said:

Obviously, I never was a Giant fan. But I did respect Eli Manning and his resume.

Shame on the Giants from top to bottom. They went about it the wrong way.

Sometimes things work out for the best. So, good luck Eli. You deserve better!

He certainly kicks the $h*t out of the cheats any time it matters!

21 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Eli is going now by the way the Giants handled this. Even Mara said they handled it poorly

Oh I forgot Eli wasn’t under contract to the giants for $23 million next season he can simply walk to another franchise

21 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Giant fans are foolish.

The fake outrage over this just shows how snobby most Giants fans are that their precious Eli can’t be benched even if it’s for a totally meaningless and management doesn’t want to risk getting him hurt

Archived