What if Geno does well ?

Jetsplayer21

1 hour ago, section314 said:

The best thing Geno did was put that a**hole Rex in his place during the post game interview. Probably the best thing he's ever done in his career, actually. 

I turned on the Giants postgame right when he said it. That was hilarious. Stupid thing for Geno to do but I was laughing hysterically. Good entertainment.

He turned the story from him traveling to the west coast and playing a solid game to a story about him and Rex Ryan in a war of words. Clueless, but funny.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The Raiders have the worst pass defense in the NFL. I thought he looked like Geno.

True but 1 of best game giants played all yr is telling. Not that is saying much.

I just lke to rile up the secret Eli Manning fan club in here. Geno will always be a goofy fumbler. Eli and geno both suck. 

He looked like what he is -- a career backup/placeholder.  He has good arm strength and is pretty accurate, but he still holds on to the ball too long sometimes. 

And Geno haters don't want to hear this, but the guy has never started once started on a team with even decent offensive talent around him.  

7 hours ago, nyjunc said:

The first one he took too long w/ the ball, the 2nd one he had no chance.

Geno: 31 starts, 9 fumbles lost.  he loses .29 per game

Eli: 210 starts, 50 fumbles lost, .24 per game

total TOs:

Geno: 45 in 31 starts, 1.45 per game

Eli: 272 in 210 starts, 1.3 per game

Pretty close

Prior to yesterday his lost per game was lower than Eli so this sort of proves the point that Eli is not a good winning QB, right?

one would say except for getting hot at two times during the year to win the super bowls it is debatable but lets play how many interceptions to starts does eli have more interceptions to tds? I know Eli has more tds but does geno?  My point is valid good winning qbs do turn over the ball but people who like geno will do anything to try to make a point.

who would you take

334 tds to 222 interceptions

or

29 tds (including yesterday) to 36 intecerptions

14 hours ago, rammagen said:

one would say except for getting hot at two times during the year to win the super bowls it is debatable but lets play how many interceptions to starts does eli have more interceptions to tds? I know Eli has more tds but does geno?  My point is valid good winning qbs do turn over the ball but people who like geno will do anything to try to make a point.

who would you take

334 tds to 222 interceptions

or

29 tds (including yesterday) to 36 intecerptions

My point wasn't pro Geno as much as it was anti Eli.  I don't think geno is a good QB and I do think Eli has been a GOOD QB but he's very overrated and his play has cost the Giants a lot through the years.  All is forgiven w/ 2 SBs thanks mostly to the play of the defense(though Eli played well). 

also, Geno has never played w/ any real NFL talent around him.  He had a hurt Decker in 2014 but outside of him he hasn't had much while Eli has had top 10 talent around him most of his career.

On 12/5/2017 at 7:21 AM, nyjunc said:

My point wasn't pro Geno as much as it was anti Eli.  I don't think geno is a good QB and I do think Eli has been a GOOD QB but he's very overrated and his play has cost the Giants a lot through the years.  All is forgiven w/ 2 SBs thanks mostly to the play of the defense(though Eli played well). 

also, Geno has never played w/ any real NFL talent around him.  He had a hurt Decker in 2014 but outside of him he hasn't had much while Eli has had top 10 talent around him most of his career.

There is always an excuse with Geno. And it goes to show you win people forgive the issue here is geno is not a winner

11 hours ago, rammagen said:

There is always an excuse with Geno. And it goes to show you win people forgive the issue here is geno is not a winner

Again, it's more anti-Eli than pro-Geno but the facts are Geno hasn't really played w/ much talent around him.  It's hard to succeed w/o talent.  he had one chance in 2015 at Oakland and remember Marshall got hurt in that game.  Do I think Geno would be an above average starter in this league?  probably not but I sure would have liked to see him w/ all the talent we had in 2015 rather than Fitz.

In the last 4 weeks for the Giants(KC, Was, Oak, Dal)

Eli started 3 games:

Led O to 12 pts(9 in regulation) w/ 1 TD, 3 points and 10 pts w/ 1 TD.  2 total TDs in 3 games and an average of 8.3 PPG

Geno started 1 game:

Led O to 17 pts including 2 TDs.  In one game Geno led offense to as many TDs as Eli in his last 3 full games.

NYG PPG 2017 w/ Eli starting: 13.8 PPG

NYG 2017 in 1 game w/ Geno: 17 points

Archived