****OFFICIAL JETS V CHIEFS GAME THREAD******

T0mShane

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Maybe you can get Mark Sanchez to come over. Its not like he's going to be doing anything today anyway.

Today's not a Sanchez day.  It's going to be a Fitzpatrick day. 

The McCown Jets are currently on a 1-5 freefall and the Fitzpatrick Jets had no worse run than 1-6.

I've yet to see a single thread discrediting journeyman McCown yet last year there were 5 new threads a day on how Fitzpatrick sucked.  Preparing my thread content now.

SAR I

34 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Surprise inactive of the morning: Jets LB Darron Lee. It’s a coach’s decision, and Todd Bowles expected to address after today’s game.

Oh nooooooo not another 1st round..................

Jets linebacker Darron Lee has started 20-of-24 games for the Jets since they took him in the first round of the 2016 draft, including the first 11 games of this season.

Lee will not be making his 21st career start against the Chiefs on Sunday because he won’t be playing in the game at all. Lee was one of seven Jets players declared inactive for Week 13.

Lee was not on the injury report at all this week and there was no hint from coach Todd Bowles that Lee was losing his spot in the lineup, so Bowles will likely be asked to address the change in status when he speaks to the media following the game.

Julian Stanford is expected to get the start in Lee’s place.

Just now, SAR I said:

Today's not a Sanchez day.  It's going to be a Fitzpatrick day. 

The McCown Jets are currently on a 1-5 freefall and the Fitzpatrick Jets had no worse run than 1-6.

I've yet to see a single thread discrediting journeyman McCown yet last year there were 5 new threads a day on how Fitzpatrick sucked.  Preparing my thread content now.

SAR I

LOL. Where ya been? Check any game thread from the past 5 weeks. Or any thread on the board fah crissakes. Numerous posts asking why is McCown still starting? Etc.

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

LOL. Where ya been? Check any game thread from the past 5 weeks. Or any thread on the board fah crissakes. Numerous posts asking why is McCown still starting? Etc.

Yes sir there are comments all over this board about McClown being the starting QB. 

40 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Remember that video of him trying to get to a woman at a concert and Leonard Williams restraining him? Hopefully it’s not something along those lines.

Well there is that one and then the totally bizarre actions of 'taking blows' by some thugs beating him up and then thanking the police for not killing the black man thugs.

I think the guy is mentally unstable.

44 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Oh nooooooo not another 1st round..................

Jets linebacker Darron Lee has started 20-of-24 games for the Jets since they took him in the first round of the 2016 draft, including the first 11 games of this season.

Lee will not be making his 21st career start against the Chiefs on Sunday because he won’t be playing in the game at all. Lee was one of seven Jets players declared inactive for Week 13.

Lee was not on the injury report at all this week and there was no hint from coach Todd Bowles that Lee was losing his spot in the lineup, so Bowles will likely be asked to address the change in status when he speaks to the media following the game.

Julian Stanford is expected to get the start in Lee’s place.

Who do you think is gonna pick up the slack and get Lee’s 4 tackles today

2 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Please translate, Tom. I don't get it.:blink: As for our fanbase here including all of the maniacs who want to fire everyone. (and some of these "people" are rooting for us to lose). Bowles actually has a good rep in the NFL. And most experts think he already is becoming a good coach. He's had three years to learn how to be a head coach and we're seeing some results in terms of him coaching up a young team and getting them to play and show up every week. Beating the Jets is not an easy Sunday afternoon. Why fire him now when he seems to be starting to know what he's doing. 

He is 4-7 this year

Archived